FE5 30 Cap patch

luigi bros

I want to play FE5 but I want to use the patch that brings caps up to 30. Can somebody please give me a link?

Will it work with a translation patch?

Also, are enemies stats increased, or are they still capped at 20?

I don't remember the upload number, but it does work with the english translation patch. Probably both of them. And I don't remember, but I think enemies level stats until they hit a cap, so they shouldn't be weaker than you. I haven't played it in a year though--but if enemy stats are determined by their growths, they should scale properly.

Try a different version of your game? If the patch was intended for a header'd version of your ROM, you need to make sure you game has a header. If it wasn't, and you have one, you need to remove the header.

There's also two different versions of the game. I'm unsure if there's any huge difference, but if the header isn't part of your issue, the version of your ROM might be. There's a V.ROM and NP version of the game last I knew.

Try a different version of your game? If the patch was intended for a header'd version of your ROM, you need to make sure you game has a header. If it wasn't, and you have one, you need to remove the header.

There's also two different versions of the game. I'm unsure if there's any huge difference, but if the header isn't part of your issue, the version of your ROM might be. There's a V.ROM and NP version of the game last I knew.

I downloaded both ROM versions and they have the same problem.

About headers:

1. How to I check the ROM

2. How do I check the patch?

3. If I need to how to I add/remove one?

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out and it works! Thanks!

Edited by luigi bros

• 4 months later...