Weapon Icon Voting

CT075

18 members have voted

1. 1. Wheeeeeeee

• Archangel
    • 13th
    • Primefusion
    • Scott Pilgrim

I swear to god, if I forget about ANOTHER one...

Archangel - HealingCrystal.png

13th - th_Band-Aid.png

Primefusion - HUbeV.png

Scott Pilgrim - hamburger.png

IMO, none of them are that good, going with Prime on this one.

Edited by CT075

That's why you have me to remind you!tongue.gif

Sadly, you're right about this one. Mine was actually a last minute thought I didn't even think would get accepted. there's also not alot to choose from.sad.gif

Prime has my vote for this one. Second would be Archangel for making me think of Psy Crystals from Golden Sun.

You also haven't actually voted yet, Cam.

Edited by Scott Pilgrim

Technically speaking Prime's is the most well-done out of the bunch so I'm voting for him. It's also interesting compared to the other healing items in-game, aka "DRINK ME" bottles that restore HP. Props to Scott and 13th for their concepts, they were quite hilarious. If they had better execution I may have switched my vote. However, Prime's is the best one here.

Technically speaking Prime's is the most well-done out of the bunch so I'm voting for him. It's also interesting compared to the other healing items in-game, aka "DRINK ME" bottles that restore HP. Props to Scott and 13th for their concepts, they were quite hilarious. If they had better execution I may have switched my vote. However, Prime's is the best one here.

Thanks, man. Healing does equal Band-Aid, right? I can see a description now. "For those owies you receive. heals 5 health."

We have a crystal that looks like a magic tome was copied onto it, an elongated dollar bill, a...SOMETHING, and an 8-bit burger. Tough choice since, well, they're all flat-out dreadful. Archangel gets my vote, if only because Prime's salve tin looks like...I don't even know what.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·