a long blog post about those drafts I'm in

Integrity

THIS WEEK! starts finals for Summer term and such. So after this is all done, I'll be rolling into two weeks off and then a rather light Fall schedule. End result: I'll actually make progress on all those drafts I signed up for starting SATURDAY. Technically Friday, but I'm giving myself a day to cool off.

So yeah, H5 FEDS draft, Franz FE8 draft, Chain/Weapons FE7 draft, Shin's newest pet FE4 draft (was it you, Shin?) and maybe even Standard Penalties FE10 draft and if I'm feeling REALLY saucy, BEXP limit test FE9 draft, HO!

Edited by Integrity

I'm sorry to tell you, Integ, that these "ATTN" topics are against the rules. You should edit the title.

Anyway, it's nice you have a reminder like I do. I have it in my sig.

I'm sorry to tell you, Integ, that these "ATTN" topics are against the rules. You should edit the title.

Anyway, it's nice you have a reminder like I do. I have it in my sig.

I see nothing of the sort.

I have no reminder besides my own mind; I rattled that list off from memory.

Isn't Diddy capable of rolling and then jumping in midair? Still inferior to Dixie though.

Oops thread wrongness...

Dixie can hairspin and then jump in midair. And then hairspin in midair. Suck it, Diddy.

Dixie can hairspin and then jump in midair. And then hairspin in midair. Suck it, Diddy.

And if you're a DKC3 fan, kiddy is even worse than Diddy IMO (or is he?). Especially because one of his special abilities, the water jump, is just plain difficult to perform. "Evil" giant baby monkies!

I never played DKC3 except for like once. I don't remember it at all.

EDIT: My dad wouldn't let my mom and me buy DKC3 until we beat DKC2 and neither of us could pass the fucking honey levels on the SNES. It wasn't until I got the GBA remake that I finally crushed that shit.

Edited by Integrity

I never played DKC3 except for like once. I don't remember it at all.

EDIT: My dad wouldn't let my mom and me buy DKC3 until we beat DKC2 and neither of us could pass the fucking honey levels on the SNES. It wasn't until I got the GBA remake that I finally crushed that shit.

Highly interesting. Sorry for jacking your draft thread btw. I'm glad you seem to enjoy conversing on other things.

I don't wish to remind you of DKC3. It is not as good as DKC2, and if you really love DKC2 you are not likely to enjoy the sequel, based on how most people reacted. I am one of the few people who probably even thinks of the two games as comparable in quality.

Damn it now I need to get a copy of DKC2 and 3 on GBA so I can relive some of the greatest moments of my childhood.

EDIT: DKC2 is easily better than 3 but 3 is still good on its own.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

The color palette is brighter on the GBA ports, and the World Map in DKC2 is a little different. Some of the songs might be changed, but the Real Good Ones are intact.