Weapon Icon Contest

CT075

Hmm, let's see. Let's try something different and have everyone try to make an enemy only weapon. A weapon suitable for a high level boss. It can be any weapon type, but should be appropriate for the baddies.

Rules:

• 16x16 box. I may or may not check this. Honor system.
  • FE colors.
  • It is the responsibility of the voters and the spriters to ask "does that look like the right weapon rank?"
  • Winner selects next challenge.
  • You must make a new icon, no using a pre-made one.

Edited by Cam

DemonicSpear.png

I present the Demonic Spear. High might and weight, low accuracy, no critical. Usable by demonic enemies only, and, yes, they can wield it despite the size. It's held together by demonic energies. 1-2 range.

I'll try and make something I guess.

nye914.png

The Dragonheart bow.Its extremely powerful and difficult to wield. It would be used by a powerful enemy general who is extremely loyal to their side even though they have doubts about what their king is asking them to do. Someone like Selena or Deussel(sure he isn't an enemy boss but still) or Levail. That enemy boss who really isn't evil or hellbent on killing everyone, he/she is just really loyal and kind of torn between what they want to do and what they feel they have to do. I guess lol,, idk, its my first attempt at a bow so it probably sucks.

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

So uh... I totally forgot about his >_>"

If you'll still let me enter, Cam, I'd like to present:

B5YZE.png

Gor'mul, a cursed axe known to steal souls as well as lives. It would be owned by a generic, evil, and mad axeman.

Edited by Primefusion

I though Selena should have a unique weapon.

twinfire.png

I call it Fluorith. (I changed the name, it was originally Twin Fire but I felt that had nothing to do with Selena at all)

Being 1 day late when no one made a poll is OK, right?

Edited by Darros

I think he forgot, prime. That leaves the door open. I'm out of anything unique, except maybe this:

carsomyr.png

A sword for the final boss. Nowhere near my best work, but I didn't want to leave cam hanging.

Edited by Scott Pilgrim

Actually I believe Cam's away for the weekend, at least it seemed like he was on Skype. I'm sure he'll accept the entries just because I was technically the only one on time and I want to win legitimately

...someone remind me to leave word next time I'm 75% disappeared from the internet for more than two days in a row. I swear to god I didn't forget this time.

Archangel is right, I was gone for most of the weekend. I'm gonna leave this open for one more day, and close it whenever I get up tomorrow. Or whenever someone reminds me a week after that.