Fire emblem Suggestions

Agility

I would recommend 7 then 8 (might want to try 6 as well if you're emulating). I found both the SNES Fire Emblems and the DS ones somewhat jarring visually and in gameplay compared to the Tellius ones, but that may be personal preference.

Fe12, it's definitely the most challenging and fun one imo. Then again assuming you can get your hands on it probably isn't smart.

After 9 and 10 I enjoyed Shadow Dragon the most I suppose, since I value gameplay more than storyline in FE games generally.

Edited by Xanderdog

If you're interested in the GBA games, I would start with FE7 and then try 8 or 6(needs a translation patch). FE4, and FE5 on the snes are very good games too but also need to be patched. I would reccomend avoiding shadow dragon(FE11).

I would suggest the GBA FEs. My favorite is FE4, but there are man differnences, so it may not be a good game for you yet. If you play the GBA games, play 7 and then 6 since they are connected in that order. 6 needs a patch, but it is easy to find on this site.

FE11 lost a lot due the lack of personality of the characters, but FE12 gives them some personality (not only the main ones have it now), and is both challenging and rewarding, while having a good gameplay. And there are a lot of chars were to choose that are not just bench-warmers.

@Mister Cold: I see you have made some nice challenges on RD? What's your next run gonna be? Flyers only?

FE11 lost a lot due the lack of personality of the characters, but FE12 gives them some personality (not only the main ones have it now), and is both challenging and rewarding, while having a good gameplay. And there are a lot of chars were to choose that are not just bench-warmers.

@Mister Cold: I see you have made some nice challenges on RD? What's your next run gonna be? Flyers only?

I'm doing a transfer run atm(on PoR),

after that, maybe affinity run (only 1char/affinity) or something else

don't know yet.