I'm replaying Radiant Dawn

Liz

Giffca, Ena, Rafiel and Calill are NOT ugly. Maybe Giffca and Ena (even though I think she looks normal), but the rest...

And fuck man...you've got some horrible misspellings there. Bregade? Mercinaries? Harr? <_<

Don't mind me...

I do? Oops. My bad. Yeah I'd find that annoying myself. But I'm too lazy to go and change it myself.

Rafiel is the ugliest of the herons though. And you have to take a heron. Ena I'm forced to take so it hardly matters, and Giffca is the ugliest of the Laguz kings even though he's technically not a king.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm playing through the first level you get Meg in. (Since I'm doing my ugly run-through.) And I'm using Meg, and I must be using her right or something, cause she's kicking ass. Her and Leo are making a good team. I think they should be a couple.

So I've conclueded that Meg is like a seed. If you give her some Love and attention, she can grow into a flower. A big, fat, ugly flower.

i've played through RD twice so far. on my first playthrough, i leveled both Edward and Leonardo, and strangely, Leonardo was the better of the two. His speed is much better than people say, either that or I got lucky with the RNG. at any rate he could double-hit and was beast with Lughnasahd.

It's official. As of 6:58 July 12th 2008: Meg has had the first class change I've ever allowed her to have.

It really wasn't too difficult to raise her. The only character that lost out is the obvious other sword user: Edward. But I've never really cared too much for him anyway, and after seeing how good Meg actually is, I'm thinking of ditching the wimp from now on. :D

Also, I'm offically a fanboy of the following couple:

Meg x Leonardo

When I want to raise Meg, I get to part 1 chapter 6-1, give Meg a bunch of Bronze Swords, kill everything but the priest, and then attack, let the priest heal, and attack again. I use a similar tactic in part 1 endgame with Jarod.

When I want to raise Meg, I get to part 1 chapter 6-1, give Meg a bunch of Bronze Swords, kill everything but the priest, and then attack, let the priest heal, and attack again. I use a similar tactic in part 1 endgame with Jarod.

yeah, that's always fun to do. I saw someone do that for Meg but with Izuka.

that might be the first time ive read that, and i must say, i completely agree

So do i. And very few agree as well