Fe4 Nightmare Enemy Editors Index

lunaracial

First, I am a new guy here. If I do anything wrong, tell me and I'll fix it.

I have been using Nightmare to mod fe4 for awhile and find scrolling through 29 files of enemy editor very troublesome when they don't show the name. (Don't get me wrong, I am deeply thankful to those people who put their effort into developing nightmare). Since I have no experience editing program much, I come to a conclusion of making a list of "what-enemy-is-where" in a .txt file where I can just use simple Ctrl+F to search.

Basically, it lists what file a specific enemy is in. It also tells what piece of item drop from which enemy.

It is originally for my personal use. So, it might not be complete and may have some errors. If you find any, please inform me and I will fix it.

And regarding some of the boss not listed in my file, you can find them in Holy Character Editors which if I have time, I'll do that, too.

Finally, I hope it is useful to those who start hacking and want to skip the grunt-work parts.

Fe4 Nightmare Enemy Editor Index.txt