what would be a good FE spin-off?

geozeldadude

Daigasso! Band Brothers, Fire Emblem version with all the songs being from FE and Paola being the Barbara of it.

What the hell is Daigasso?- and although they DID have one Fire Emblem song- the main theme to FE5 (speculating it's from FE5 from the overload of brass) I think an entire Daigasso with all FE songs would be cool.

FE spin off where you play the role of the Armory, Vendor, Forger all rolled into one and try your best to sell stuff to FE characters...

*thinks of Recettear*

this sounds like that tingle DS game to me. ;) (too lazy to look up the actual name.) i like the cooking with oscar game idea too, haha.

Daigasso! Band Brothers, Fire Emblem version with all the songs being from FE and Paola being the Barbara of it.

What the hell is Daigasso?- and although they DID have one Fire Emblem song- the main theme to FE5 (speculating it's from FE5 from the overload of brass) I think an entire Daigasso with all FE songs would be cool.

I fucking love the Daigasso! games :wub:

There's one or two other fan tunes that you can insert into your save file. There's a BBS editor/insert tool around, google or check out GBAtemp. There's a wiki with the details on it. There's also about 2000 song files you can insert for your own fun @_@ If you can work the MIDI converter properly, you can also convert the NES/SNES music straight into MIDI form, and then convert that into a BBS file and play it. It's pretty awesome. Wish there was more games like Daigasso! out there... :(

(if anyone hasn't heard of the series, go youtube it now and see if it's something that interests you...!)

this sounds like that tingle DS game to me. ;) (too lazy to look up the actual name.)

Tingle's Pink Rosey Rupee Land Adventure thingy, yeah :P I liked that game (sadly there wasn't really any music to it... D: ). It also kinda sounds like the Torneko mini-adventure in Dragon Quest IV where you descend and spelunk in a cave and sell your finds in your shop.

Actually, that's make for a somewhat unique beginning. You're a shop owner/apprentice/worker and you go out into the nearby ruins looking for things to sell in your shop. You get your traditional bandits in the beginning of the game, the slow pacing to build in, and the chance to be caught into something bigger than you. romhack now plz.

Edited by Celice

Tingle's Pink Rosey Rupee Land Adventure thingy, yeah :P I liked that game (sadly there wasn't really any music to it... D: ). It also kinda sounds like the Torneko mini-adventure in Dragon Quest IV where you descend and spelunk in a cave and sell your finds in your shop.

I believe the name is Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I will consider my life's work complete if I can avoid this game.

I'd like to see a pure RPG Fire Emblem. FE2 has convinced me that such a thing is possible.

I went looking for the Fire Emblem RPG I mentioned, but I can't seem to find it one niconico again...

But there is some Soul Caliber 4 characters. Fire Emblem as a fighter. Makaya, Sothe, and Nephenee, and a bunch of others, are shown. I like Makarov going against Stella :P

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4612073

There was also some Sims skins for the original on a Japanese site, had a bunch of FE1 characters. A couple here and there can be found elsewhere.

I believe the name is Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. I will consider my life's work complete if I can avoid this game.

c'mon, you haaaaaaave to play it, it's kinda awesome XD

EDIT: dub

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12000881

I think this is the RPG. It might have Touhou characters mixed in, but really, who can blame?

Edited by Celice

I've imagined FE as a 2D fighter in my head before, and it looks goodsmile.gif

Fire Emblem Party?

Fire Emblem RTS

Fire Emblem Trading Card Game (Already exist, I know... maybe a revival)

A regular FE with mashed up characters from all entries in the series, with an original/non-canon story.

FE set in the present/future spin off series.

Anything FE themed would get me pumped in general.

Ah, a 2D fighter? This was posted at FESS about five years back--you might like it. I think I remember Ayra, Marisa, and Eirik being playable characters. I just nabbed it 'cause it looked like something fans would like to have later down the road ^_^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9KM34TRD

Flash game.

Unless Ayra was a hidden character or something (quite possible), it was just Marisa and Eirika that were playable.

(For those interested) They both had different attacking styles and different special moves (Eirika had a long-range attack that was quite spammable and cheap, while Marisa had an anti-air special move which was kinda useless), though I don't remember what the combinations were. Someone posted a movelist at one point back on FESS (I actually want to say that it was Vincent that had posted it), but that's long since been lost.

The gist of the game is to come out with the highest rank and score (Determined by damage taken and time in battle? I never did figure it out completely.), while fighting through other characters (Doga, Camus, Sheeda, Lilina, Bartre, etc.). I don't remember the full enemy list either.