(FE12) Another FE12 Draft

Dark Sage

Rules:

Mode: H1

Undrafted units may not: Open doors, chests, etc, engage in combat, use staves.

Undrafted units may: shop, recruit characters

No Rainbow Potion/Wi-fi Shop

Warp may not be used to finish a chapter prematurely (No Warp-skipping*)

Must obtain Real Ending

Gaidens are assumed

Male Class Limits unlocked is fine. No Lunatic stat boosters though

* No Warp-skipping means that you can't do either of the following

1: Warp Marth.

2: Rescue Marth with a unit that has been Warped previously in the chapter.

Units free for everyone: Marth, Feena, Arran, and Rickard for the entire game and MU for prologue only. Palla is free for Chapter 3. Ogma/Sirius/Yubello/Yumina are free for Chapter 4. Navarre is free for Chapter 7. Merric is free for Chapter 10. Sisters are free for Chapter 24, Julian/Minerva/Merric/Sirius are free for Chapter 24 if you wish to recruit the sisters. You can use whoever you want in the Prologue, but if you drafted any usable prologue units, you MUST use them. Prologue Chapters are not counted towards your turncount.

Positioning in the draft will be determined by rolling a d5 on invisible castle for each person. I will post the results of each roll as well.

1. Vicious Sal (Catria, Doga, Mallesia, Warren, Frey, Caesar, Jake, Julian, Robert, Belf, Midia, Frost, Ymir)

2. Xanderdog (Rody, Sheeda, Cord, Minerva, Cain, Wendell, Ellerean, Darros, Malice, Abel, Beck, Michalis, Wolf)

3. General Horace (Luke, Sirius, Ogma, Merric, George, Navarre, Roger, Dice, Horace, Astram, Dolph, Matthis, Zagarro)

4. Clockwork Sage (Paola, Cecil, Gordon, Barst, Etzel, Wrys, Castor, Leiden, Katarina, Xane, Macellan, Tiki, Thomas, Bord)

5. Maji (Linda, Ryan, Yubello, Yumina, Radd, Samto, Athena, Norne, Nagi, Est, Sheema, Samson, Vyland, Roshe)

Free for all:

Bantu

Edited by Clockwork Sage

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need people, I probably can join. Only keep in mind I have only played through this game once, (although I have played FE3 a lot if that counts) so don't expect any miracle draftwork from me. Dx

That sounds great actually. I'll be happy to have you.

Ok so now we have:

1. Clockwork Sage

2. Xanderdog

3. Vicious Sal

4. General Horace

5. Maji

And according to Invisible Castle, the drafting order is:

1. Vicious Sal

2. Xanderdog

3. General Horace

4. Clockwork Sage

5. Maji

Link to the rolls are: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3171115/, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3171117/, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3171121/, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3171126/

I'll update the OP, so let's start drafting.

Ok... My unit is banned? Usable in the prologue, but nothing after that as far as I can see. (Is there A tier List?)

If MU is available, MU. Though he probably is not:

Catria

Also, Might be a bit slow, not much Comp Time, I'll try to get my list up Asap, and Pm someone.

MU is only usable in the prologue. There's no H1 tier list, though there is a Lunatic tier list. The Lunatic list wouldn't apply very well since units like Malice (who is in Free Silvers tier) is actually useable here.

I'm really sorry for the doubleposting, I just found out that the 3ds doesn't let you really edit your post... It shows the edit screen, but you can't change the text... It won't happen again. =)For a first time ever using

Edited by Vicious Sal

I'm really sorry for the doubleposting, I just found out that the 3ds doesn't let you really edit your post... It shows the edit screen, but you can't change the text... It won't happen again. =)For a first time ever using

uh, what double post?