(FE12) Another FE12 Draft

Dark Sage

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, I'll maul all of you, you took my picks in order of "oh, ___'s taken, I'll just take ___"! angry.gif

Yubello and Yumina, SOMEONE's gotta fling staves and I like magic. :(

inb4 people draft my other obscure characters I have planned.

V It's like they can read my mind. *cries* Granted, Barst is awesome.

Edited by Maji

Doing this out of convenience of recruitment since the Bord discussion just jogged my mind: Radd and Samto.

Also, I have a rather heavier semester at university than anticipated, so if I seem to not be as active, sorry in advance. I suspect the drafting and the updates might be delayed to a certain (hopefully not painfully long) extent, but doing the actual draft won't be a problem (yay, access to FE12 on my DS and two hour breaks in between classes)!

Ceasar and Jake,

Ceasar is one of my Favorite units, he looks cool, and he joins quite early. Jake has a speed growth of 100 as a berserker, and great allround growths as a hero. Seriously, He'll be awsm. Shiida auto joins, no problems with that. Also Auto C in axes and bows. that's good.

I thought of taking wendell, but his speed growth worries me, and I've got mallesia. Who will promote ASAP.

Also, Clockwork Sage, would you mind changing Doga into Draug? I've drafted Draug, (me stick to European names =3).