Nih's Gallery of SPOOKINESS and expired links ♥

Alabaster

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest reason that I see for your feelings that it looks odd would be that the head seems larger than the body (which, consequently, also seems to make the neck look slightly long). I would suggest playing around with the body's size a bit and see how it looks after that. (Alternatively, you could shrink the head, though the face/head size seems about the right size to me.)

I'll try to fix that poor swordmaster xD

Right now here's a brand-new mug: Demoneenah (blame Connell for her name. °_°")

neena.png

She's a peg knight, and she has a brother, Demotius (Connell chose his name as well XD)

I don't know if they should be twins or not. So I still don't know how Demotius will look like XD Any ideas?

I think his class should be either wyvern knight or social. XD

Edited by Niharu

Demoneenah left eye (our right) should go one pixel to the right (our left) and Demotius right eye (our left) should go one pixel under or the left eye (our right) one pixel above, to make them look more natural

Edited by Warg

Demoneenah left eye (our right) should go one pixel to the right (our left) and Demotius right eye (our left) should go one pixel under or the left eye (our right) one pixel above, to make them look more natural

He has a rather long neck, Niharu. You should shorten it a px or two. o3o

Thank you so much for pointing out those errors >*<

here, I fixed the eyes and also shortened Demotius' neck

demotius.pngneena2.png

Her headband thing looks kinda awkward... But other than that, I like it :P Ilyana's awesome. (I couldn't see anything wrong with the pigtail)

Yeah, she's awesome. *_* I think she's one my favorites from FE PoR and RD, along with Aran and Pelleas!

Also, fixed some things and tried to fix that circlet thing >_<

ilyanan.png

Maybe she's too pale. o_ò But in-game they said she's really pale ad sick-looking, so I don't know if I'll have to fix her colours ò.O?

She looks like a 'Tranquil'. Maybe it's just me but her shoulders seem kind of small too. I'm not sure if her torso is just turned to the side, the hair is tricking me, or they're actually too short ... err maybe it's just the hair.

I agree, I think the previous eyes look better. They just fit the sprite more. And they fit Ilyana more. Well they fit FE10 Ilyana more, she kind of has those sad looking eyes. I also agree that her shoulders are looking a little thin. I mean I know shes small, but it kinda looks like she'd have a hard time holding up her head kinda a little bit.

Other than that, it is a wonderful sprite. I'm kind of a big fan of Ilyana myself lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Mweh >.<

this is something I did for the splicing competition.

transparentvo.png

I like her face. xD

Edit:

Here's Sansa, a shaman. ^^

sansaw.png

I think something is wrong with the fur... I need to learn how to shade it properly...

Edited by Niharu