Gau charms a crystal of Darkness?!

Venusaur

You'll have to search yourself on YouTube to find a download link, but you do get a video! This hack, made by Zeemis, adds in a new boss, along with Cecil and Kain as party members, replacing Gogo and Umaro. In the video, I do not use Ultima, Quick, or Megalixrs.

I haven't had a chance to give it a try, but I was following his work on it from about the half-mark to finishing it up. It's pretty interesting. He's playing around with making a FF4-esque sequel too.

There's another FF6 hack that's pretty complete and different, but I haven't heard much of it... but this one lets you have a Black Mage, so it's kinda sweet :3

There's another FF6 hack that's pretty complete and different, but I haven't heard much of it... but this one lets you have a Black Mage, so it's kinda sweet :3

I wouldn't mind a link to that, or at least a name.

Zeemis has made quite a few other bosses, including Ozma, Mario, and the Mysterious Girl from FF4: The After Years. Speaking of Mario, he's vulnerable to Charm also!

Yes, I was just screwing around with the party choice in that one.

This is the account of the guy, and there should be some actual video on his channel somewhere I think...

And charm/confuse/status ailments need to be beefed up in games! They always feel so useless... except in Dragon Quest where you can actually learn weaknesses and screw enemies over :P

One of the pics in my sig is from one of Zeemis's experiments. It's the one with Cecil and Golbeza beating up on the ol' moon-dude.

Edited by Celice

And charm/confuse/status ailments need to be beefed up in games! They always feel so useless... except in Dragon Quest where you can actually learn weaknesses and screw enemies over :P

Gau's Nightshade rage is quite broken as confusion because it never goes away! And yes, it works on Kefka himself! Not my video, but: