Seen any good movies?

Flawed Nobody

yeah speed racer looks kick ass

i tried to look for the other Hulk movie that came out like 7 years ago, but it's like it doesnt exist anymore and they're just making a new one in replace of the old one

i also want to see The Dark Knight. THAT looks bad ass

oh, I saw Drillbit Taylor, it was alright, not too bad of a movie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='coolguyvaters' post='11848' date='Mar 22 2008, 09:27 PM']yeah speed racer looks kick ass

i tried to look for the other Hulk movie that came out like 7 years ago, but it's like it doesnt exist anymore and they're just making a new one in replace of the old one

i also want to see The Dark Knight. THAT looks bad ass

oh, I saw Drillbit Taylor, it was alright, not too bad of a movie[/quote]
Ah yea, The Dark Knight. That's a movie I want to see. I bet you anything some people will question how Heath Ledger can star in this movie.

Just saw Epic Movie. Wasn't quite as good as the Scary Movies, but it supplied some good laughs nonetheless. Not quite worth a buy, but if you enjoyed Scary Movie, then by all means rent it.

[quote name='Zephrion' post='11814' date='Mar 22 2008, 06:43 PM']Saw 'Horton Hears a Who.'

Despite the fact that it's a kids movie, it was actually very funny. I recommend it to all ages.[/quote]

this

But i wanna see that 21 movie.

I love gambling/heist movies.

Well, if you posted it in this topic that means it was good, right? Anyways, I saw The Mist a few days ago. Good, but extremely scary. And bloody. Well, not really extremely bloody, but there's blood.

Went and saw Brazil last night. It's a really old movie (From around 1985) and very strange.

It's sort of like a really funny version of 1984. They both have the same premise...

i saw hairspray for my art appreciation project

it was a fun movie, especially on the part when travolta was singing that love song with his husband :lol:

saw Superhero Movie and Hitman. Hitman was pretty actiony and Superhero Movie was a stupid comedy that I liked

Archived