• Naglfar
    • Blues
    • Vicious Sal
    • Kopfjager

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness I took Norne, or else I'd be without a flying unit for the 7th chapter, or worse, no falcoknight!

Roshea can go... Darn! Why do you have to use up my space Sal? Roshea gets Dracoknight as well.

Uh... I'm going with Mercenary--> Hero Roger. ( Sad I havent unlocked male calss limits yet. I have to finish a playthorugh of mine which I started recently)

Naglfar gets... oh yeah, Midia needs a lover, so you get Astram

I'll take Darros and make him my Hero. Naglefur gets Leiden.

And I'll get Horace and make him my Warrior. Wehn gets Belf.

(Wehn, is it okay if I change Yimr's class to Berserker? If not, make Horace's class Berserker.)

Edited by Emerald Yoshi

Sorry Blues, but Beck has to go Warrior or sorcerer since those B-slot is the only ones open for you. Same deal with Frey. His unpromo class HAS to be Mrym since it's still open and is the only one open.

Also, Em, I can't reclass Ymir at this point. If you asked for it before your next pick after getting him, sure, but not this late.

Belf goes Mage --> SM. Early promo for him. :XD:

Edited by Kopfjager

Boy oh boy, I forgot I hadn't had a myrmidon yet. *sigh* do well, myrmidon Frey.

Oh, and Beck can still be Horseman. I didn't pick Astram, you added it in my list of units. Astram is with Naglfar.

EDIT: I also don't own Pirate/Berserker Castor. You are forgetting that I'm low on Class B units, I even mentioned that I had no berserker candidates. >.<

Sure, prepromotes have cool growths and all... but those bases SUCK!

Edited by blues

Sorry for this... I read samto... Samson gets to be Horseman, Cain is Myrm -> Draco in that case. Wolf general....Sorry for the dp, I can't edit... And this needed to be cleared up. Forget this earlier post please. =/Next one still gets macellan.

My bad. Fixing.

Change accepted, Sal. Right on time for that.

Eww Macellan. He can be a sorcerer.

I pick... Radd! He can be an Archer/Sniper. Emerald can have... let's see... Michalis!

For my last pick, I pick the one guy everyone has been ignoring for some reason. Cav/Pally Nabarl, you're mine! Sal, you can have Katarina.

Edited by Kopfjager

Dolph can go Warrior for all I care. I really wanted Macellan though. :(

But since i can't get him, and I already have a lovely Sniper, I'm going for berserker Robert. :D

Naglfar gets Wendell

EDIT: TEAM ANALYSIS!

MU: Will kick butt no matter what. 'nuff said.

Luke: He kicks butt to just like MU. He's the reason i didn't pick navarre( Well, Frey did pose problems too, but). He's most likely my mercurius wielder, unless he gets miraculously RNG screwed.

Norne: She's actually pretty good as a Falconknight. She's basically Caed without a wing spear and really lower luck growth. She's got a better defence and strength growth than Caed, and that tells something

.Linde: Well, she's gonna be a staff bot with instant Aura at time of promotion( much more useful than early aura bombing). Aura will pretty much improve her tome rank, but I feel kinda bad that she's stuck in curate class. Low magic growth is not a good sign.

Merric: Eh, he's pretty awesome with auto-excalibur. That, and he's necessary for endgame, actually one of the reasons I made him my mage.

Frey: He's basically a better Abel. Has more chances of getting better defence than Abel since they both have the same defnce growth rate. Also oing myrm-pally makes him have pretty good weapon ranks.

Roger: He's the Ogma replacement I needed. I think he has a slightly higher defence growth than Ogma, so maybe it wasn't so bad losing Ogma. Still, low weapon rank sucks and lower level sucks.

Frost: Way to go, we have another crappy base stat pre-promote! At least he has staff utitlity and has passable growths.

Arran: Arran is just Arran. hat would we do in the first few chapters without him? :P

Vyland and Roshea: Basically bench warming the dracoknight spot, because I don't see them shine in any other class.( Sniper yes, but I was planning on other spots before I realized I lost most of the chars I wanted)

Sedgar: Has rocking growths, no doubt about that. But he comes pretty late, and his bases are nothing to brag about. At least he has the defence as a general.

Dolph: Secondary bow user, I suppose. He does have a good strength growth rate, along with decent defence growth, but WTF SPEED?? D:

Robert: Base speed as berserker is pretty cool, and he has nice strength too. 14 isn't that bad, but for a berserker, it is. Bad skill, yes, but those growths are fantastic. His weakness would have to be defence and resistance.

Beck: Ok, so he's better than Dolph at this point, but I had originally planned to get a Warrior Warren, Hero Robert and Horseman Roger. Oh well.

Edited by blues

Prologue 1: Turns- 4/ 4 Turns

MU kicks the archer like he was nothing, goes into Jagen range, BOOM. I also didn't record stat until prologue 3, dammit. I'll do so after editing this post.

Prologue 2: Turns 7/ 11 turns

This was a little taxing since I have to fight cavaliers with archers. Used Ryan to do chip damage and then MU to kill the two.

Prologue 3: Turns 5/ 16 turns

Moved Rody and Luke on to the forts. I spread out the kills such that Rody and Ryan do chip damage while MU and Luke deal the finishing blows. Caeda was a joke, really. One shot from MU and then the finishing blow by Luke.

I'll get my stats in, just a minute.

EDIT: Stats( what's the tag for putting it like a table?)

MU: Lv/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Luck/Def/Res: 4.20/19/8/1/10/9/5/10/0

Luke:

Lv/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Luck/Def/Res:

2.10/21/8/6/8/4/7/0

Edited by blues

For the neat formatting, use the

tags. I see this question a lot. You know, guys, you can just click the "reply" button on a post that has it and find out for yourselves. :(

Also, prologue is exempt from your turncount.

Edited by Naglfar

Oh well, I'm gonna do that next time I guess. But for now, a copy pasta:

Prologue: 4 turns/20 turns

Caeda, Rody and Luke are used for blocking the space. I'm able to kill two with Luke and MU, but let the Mercenary live to be killed by Luke on the next Phase. Then i attract the archer and Jeorge. Well, Jeorge is blocked by Caeda, Rody and Luke, all dealing damage to Jeorge. Jeorge attacks on enemy phase four, with MU killing him. Did I forget to mention I had to restart twice because Luke has the potential to die? He really shouldn't have critted the mercenary. :/

( Didn't record stats for this chapter either.)

Prologue 5: Turns 5/ 25 turns

Luke, Merric and MU see action( No really, only MU and Luke. xD)

Caeda gets a kill, beause Luke is still too frail to fend of many enemies. I could have tried to finish this on EP 4, but it was a bit of a risk since Luke had bad HP. Oh, did I forget to mention I've got extremely awesome growths for both my units( had to restart here again due to Luke. :/)

Prologue: Turns 3/ 28 turns.

VS Draug.

I used Merric to take care of the southern bridge while Luke and MU took on the norther foes. Luke took some hits and barely survived, but hell, he's turning out to be awesome now. I used Ryan as a meat shield to attract the foes on Merric's side so he wouldnt be three-shotte. Stupid AI. Merric ends up killing Draug since Luke and MU can't do much here.

Prologue 7: I think 6 turns/ 34 turns.

I killed Cain two turns after he charged, so did I take five or six? I didn't keep track of it. xD

MU basically blocked the southern bridge and tanked there(yeah! He's got awesome defence) and Luke blocked the west spot of attacking MU. merric attacked the knight for more damage. Then Luke goes into death range and I need to use MU to tank. I also used Draug to weaken some of the units here for MU to kill. Oh, and when Cain finally showed up, he got a counterattack from Luke. Then I used Merric and Luke to finish him off in one turn. Oh, and Luke got a PERFECT growth. That's just awesome.

Stats:

Marth- base

MU- Lv/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Res: 8.03/21/10/1/13/11/8/12/0

yeah, MU's a tank.

Luke-

Lv/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Res:

6.49/24/10/0/10/11/6/9/0

Merric-

Lv/HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def/Res:

11.59/25/0/7/6/11/7/8/5

Prologue 8-

I abused Merric here. A LOT. Then he ran out of fire and I had to use Luke, marth and MU. Now MU just keeps getting Tankier, and Luke is doing real well( heck, I accidentally made him attack the boss and he was low on HP. But hey, when luck's on your side, you tend to do stuff. And he did dodge and finish her off. So, no restarting!). Cain accidentally got a critical and killed a thief, DARN YOU CAIN!

Chapter 1- 8 turns

I was think this was gonna be slightly toguh, but hey! MU dubles everything and kills, Luke basically runs around killing stuff like they're just a piece of shit. Arran just got the bullion that I sorely need of course( I think we all do.) mI also recruited Malliesia because I want her heal and I don't like missing characters, hah! So I basically took 8 turns because of that, or else I'd probably have taken much lesser.

Stats:

Lv  EXP HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Luck  Def  Res
MU  	10  27   23   12   1 	15   12  	9 	13 	0
Marth	7   75  26 	8 	0      11	11      9        8  	0
Arran	Base
Luke 	8   90  26 	10   0  	12	12 	6    	10 	0

EDIT: I definetly need to work that out. :|

Oh, and thanks for the info, Naglfar.

Edited by blues