I'm slow, but. Kirby series boss realization

someonewhodied

Sure. Save for some actually challenging bosses like Galacta Knight or Psycho Marx (as I like to call him), Kirby bosses, as well as Kirby games in general, are very easy, even without using copy abilities.

And Psycho Marx is only challenging because you have to beat a ton of other bosses before him with next to no healing available, usually making it possible for him to kill you in one or two hits.

However, in comparison to many other Kirby bosses, Kracko is somewhat annoying if you don't bring copy abilities to the fight. In my opinion, at least.

In fact, I'd call him the second-hardest boss in Mouse Attack.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

By the way, why does everybody say that Dark Nebula is so easy?

Because it is.

Its patterns are easy to recognize and avoid even on your first try, it doesn't have any remarkable amount of HP, and it's very easy to hit with practically anything due to its massive hitbox and rather limited movement.

It doesn't help that you're automatically given one of the more broken copy abilities shortly before the fight, as well as the opportunity to fully heal yourself and store some more healing for a fight that is easy enough as it is. Even in Boss Rush mode.