Fire Emblem DS-wfc being tested

aminaha

so i found this on neogaf here.I wonder if this means fire emblem ds is going to come out in japan soon. Perhaps we'll get more info on this game soon. As you can see other games are being tested like: pokemon ranger 2, advance wars, exit, and super smash bros brawl are all coming out in japan in the next couple months. BTW this is in regards to the online features of these games being tested.

If you meant new FE as in FE:DS, it does have Wi-Fi o__o

Anyway, I hope it's coming out soon as well. Or at least new information about it...

List of things to do:

Update graphics

Add new Social Knight

Copypasta the rest of FE

Put in playable Gaiden

I'm hoping for a release date, though it will probably be next year.

If it takes 18 years for fans to translate 6 chapters, it will take 25 years for NOA to translate the whole game.

If it takes 18 years for fans to translate 6 chapters, it will take 25 years for NOA to translate the whole game.

You're forgetting that Nintendo's lazy in America. It would take them 7257928798 years to translate the game as they're all lazy bastards.

You're forgetting that Nintendo's lazy in America. It would take them 7257928798 years to translate the game as they're all lazy bastards.

yes we are :)

You don't know what he does while you're sleeping.

He PM'd me and said that he went on pantie raids when he's the only one that's awake.

erm...right...didn't care to know that...

to be on topic...

why would they be testing AW:DoR a few days before it launched? doesn't make sense, 'cause there would not be much time to change anything server wise...

• 2 months later...
Is the game really that dialogue heavy?

it's Fire Emblem... it's got pretty heavy dialogue