(FE4) Draft ZI

General Horace

I did the prologue because I know I'm not taking Ardan.

To Jungby: 7 turns.

Sigurdstomp. Sigurd got Speed Ring. Lex fought bandits while Ethlin guarded the castle. Pretty standard.

To Evans: 9+3/19 turns.

Sigurd rushes towards Alvis and bosskill as fast as possible. Ethlin sits around on the castle some more and on the last turn heads in and leaves it unguarded for lulz. Lex kills scraps left behind by Sigurd when he still used the Steel Sword (3 uses left whee, that'll be useful for Beowulf). I have to take the Midir penalty as Jungy is pretty surrounded when I seize, so since I already took it I had him do as much as he could, eventually dying. :(: Oh well, he contributed to the greater cause.

Waiting on Ch 1 on Jamka's status. If I get him, I want on team, but if not he's dead.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the slow updating of the OP last couple days, university and sports really kick my ass on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Anyway, If I forgot to take somebody off the main list/forgot to put a unit in your list, let me know.

I started, because I'm getting Hanniballz or Sharlow.

Chapter 1 - 12/12 Turns

Chalphy to Jungby - 6/6 Turns

I don't see how it's possible to do this in 5 turns without getting a Midir penalty. I could have, but I took the extra turn to avoid the extra 4 it would take. Alec and Azel handled the north. I was a bit sad when Alec came 500G short of buying Noish's sword.

Jungby to Evans - 6/12 Turns

Made sure Siggy charged across the bridge so he wouldn't get blocked off by hand axe dudes or hunters. Alec got another village, and Cuan fetched the speed ring.

Stats after Chapter 1 arena...

UNIT     LEVEL     HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  ITEMS
Sigurd   12.58     42   19   0   12    15   11   14   3   Silver Sword, Javelin
Alec     05.77     33    9   0    9    10    5    9   1   Steel Sword   
Azel     04.33     33    1  11    7    10    4    2   7   Fire
Cuan     07.24     35   19   0   10    11    7   11   3   Steel Lance, Javelin, Speed Ring

Alec sucks :(

Sigurd left off at the axe armour for an arena heal when needed.

Edited by General_Horace

Gonna start with the little thing I like to call... WHO'S ON MY TEAM?!

Gen 1~

Sigurd: Well I proved that the SSS can get 100 kills by Chapter 2, which made it super duper useful! I just hope Siggy has more money before I get to Lubeck so I don't have to sell his rings to get Tyrfing.

Diadora: STAFFBOTSTAFFBOT. But since Gen 2 exists I should try a bit more on her. Maybe not kill her off like I did. She may be used to Silence more people. And she is my first healer.

Noish: Noish is an excellent draftee as I found out, and I'm glad to have him back. He's probably going to be one of my fathers, most likely for Nanna and Delmud to give them Charisma, Charge, and Critical. However, it would be awesome to have Sety have Charge and Critical on top of his innate Pursuit. However, Noish!Sety is kind of weak statistically compared to Holyn!Sety, although the skills may outbalance that. It's still up in the air.

Fin: YESSS A USE FOR THE FUCKIN' HERO LANCE. Fin is probably also going to be a father, because Prayer is too good to pass up. Sety's gonna have more than enough speed to cover any issues so I may do FinxLachesis, which helps Nanna and Delmud by giving the two of them Prayer, which is too good to pass up, most likely Fin's gonna be a baby daddy.

Jamka: Jamka's not gonna be doing much besides killing stuff because he's really not a good father for any of the kids I've got. He's really only a good father for Lester who I don't have so he'll be busy killing shit, but he's gonna have fun doing so, I think.

Holyn: HE'S BACK! I'm stoked to have Holyn again, Sigurd without a horse. Holyn may be a father, because Holyn!Sety has great starting stats, and Pursuit on Nanna and Delmud is never a bad choice, but that's the extent of Holyn's fathering ability this run. If I had Ayra or Briggid I'd pair him, but he may be forever alone this run. He does well with Magic Swords, as I've learned in the past, and without a strict mage he may find use for it.

Lachesis: Mother number one! I'm stoked to have Nanna and Delmud on my team. Having a horsie that isn't named Oifaye is awesome! I'm probably gonna pair her with Fin to give her kids Prayer and to give Delmud a Hero Lance. If I promote her early enough this can work, and she'll be the other staffer besides Diadora/Claude.

Fury: Doku warned me that I wouldn't get Levin, so Sety won't be loltastic as usual, but I'm not gonna flip because Sety is still broken. I'm most likely going to go NoishxFury, so Sety gets Pursuit, Charge, and Critical. Not a bad way to start. Of course he won't inherit shit from his father otherwise, but that's fine by me.

Claude: Other staffbot. That's Claude's function. Maybe he'll kill one enemy, or something.

Gen 2~

Celice: He's Celice, not much to say otherwise. 100 Kill Sigurd's Silver Sword at the beginning of Gen 2? Yes please!

Julia: NARGABOT!

Radney: One half of the Swordtwincest. Maybe she'll be a Gen 2 version of Holyn without the Moonlight Sword.

Shota Skasaher aka Roddlevan: Second half of the Swordtwincest. If Radney fails I've always got a backup! And he has an extra skill.

Oifaye: He'll probably help a lot early on but once my units start promoting Oifaye's gonna be pretty useless.

Delmud: I'm hoping I can get Fin!Delmud going because he'll be pretty helpful early on. At least with Prayer he'll be useful.

Fee: If I can get Noish!Fee, I'll be in the clear. Charge/Critical/Pursuit is too good to pass up!

Amid: Um, yay range? I guess... He should be helpful when he gets going, and yay Minor Tordo!

Nanna: She'll be quite useful, I hope. If I promote her fast enough she can really help her brother out.

Fin: Back for more action! I'm hoping to promote him before he leaves.

Sety: Oh, Sety, how I wish I had Levin. Well, Noish'll have to do. Charge, Critical, and Pursuit will make you quite deadly, though!

Rein, I saw you in here earlier, it is your pick, despite people starting.

Evans to Genoa - 5/17 Turns

Sigurd had to equip his lance so he wouldn't kill Aira. Cuan and Alec survived with 9 and 1 HP respectively, and Azel was still at full health after taking on a couple hunters. Cuan killed Kinbois because Alec came 1 HP short :/

Genoa to Marpha - 6/23 Turns

Lost a turn getting Aira, but hopefully the hero sword is worth it.

Aideen chatted with Ethlin, Azel, and Dew.

Marpha to Verdane - 12/35 Turns

Deirdre silenced Sandima, Sigurd and Cuan killed Jamka, blah blah blah. Aideen broke the warp staff from spamming it, and she got a ton of money from all the villages I left unvisited (all except the bottom left one, so ... around 9500 gold. Sigurd arena healed before heading out. Azel is fond of Aideen.

Stats after chapter 2 arena...

UNIT     LEVEL     HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  ITEMS
Sigurd   19.48     50   23   0   17    16   14   15   3   Silver Sword, Javelin, Speed Ring
Alec     08.15     34   10   0   10    11    6    9   1   Steel Sword, Iron Lance   
Azel     05.81     33    1  11    7    10    4    2   7   Fire, Thunder
Cuan     11.94     42   22   0   12    13    7   13   3   Steel Lance, Javelin, Skill Ring
Aideen   09.60     32    1  14    9    11   14    2  10   Relive, Return, Warp
Deirdre  06.68     28    0  17   10    12    6    3  17   Aura, Silence, Live

Edited by General_Horace

Asaello.

Luka team!

Rein - {Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), Lex, Aless, Beowulf, Femina, Brohan, Janne, Tristan, Asaello (free Hannibal)

I distinctly started with first gen besides Aless and moved onto second Gen.

Also, every unit I drafted except Sylvia and her kids has a mount. Oh, I guess Asaello too. But seriously? What the fuck were you guys doing letting me get this shit? My Ch 4/5 team is taking a hit, but otherwise...

Sigurd- plz i'm new at this is he good

Lex- GLORIOUS AXE KNIGHT, YOU WILL SERVE ME WELL

Ethlin- I'm not concerned at all I didn't take Tiltyu because she sucks, when someone who is easily the second best mom's still around. I mean, seriously? What does Arya have over her besides availability? Her kids are good, but they lack the mobility to help Celice much. Leaf just does so much more than both of them.

I dunno. I feel she should get picked earlier.

Diadora- hi staffbot how are ya

Beowulf- I clearly don't have enough horses.

Sylvia- Dancers are obviously useful on early turns and for getting Sigurd back from splits in the road (Ch 3, Ch 4).

Celice- lolhi

Oifey- 8]

Tristan- Offense, I suppose. Otherwise, not much. I got him pretty late, so I'm not too disappointed in that.

Julia- how are you

Femina- Not sure how well she'll do. She flies, at the very least, and will get Tyrfing. Looking forward to see what she can do.

Brohan- lex 2.0 minus elite and ambush but starting 11 levels higher! This can only be good.

Leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf- look everyone it's the savior

This man will pick up where I fall on my face in Ch 4 and 5. He's going to be so so good.

Janne- I have both Troubadours.

Just sayin.

Aless- He's going to be very useful, I think. Mistolten absolutely isn't overkill on half the enemies, what are you talking about?

Leen- Does what Sylvia does, in a few less places. She'll be good anyway. Might get Leg ring, even... and is gonna inherit Knight for sure.

Asaello- He's okay, I guess? ;/

Corple- Might even get recruited. You're moving up in life. Extra staffbot, I guess.

Hannibal- Also might get recruited since you can in fact do this without losing turns. Defender for the DK onslaught, I suppose.

Altenna- Well, she flies and gets Arion, and will probably help get Tyrfing a bit.

With a team like this, I think I've actually got a chance of doing good. I'll be redoing the turbobadness of the prologue.

Edited by Luka M

Good thing Rein took Asaello instead of Hannibal. Now I can have both Sharlow and Hannibal! (Yeah right)

But since I'm forced to pick, I guess Sharlow.

Sharlow is mine bro

Not that it matters, haha.

Oh, derp. I just kinda tl;dr'd the posts with opinions and I didn't see the OP updated.

Or I was just being dumb.

Chapter 2 was done in 27/62 turns. I'll have details after my class. Aideen for top tier.

Turns out my class took a few days.

To Heirhein - 10 Turns

Let Lachesis die, fuck the knight ring, her knights never live for me anyhow. It was essential to my strategy, actually. Nodian was overun, then retaken by Sigurd. He then ran and killed shit along the way.

To Macklily - 7 Turns

Dickface is always tough to kill with the shield ring, but Sigurd got one crit with his sword (it has 50+ kills now) Sigurd got the elite ring because everyone else was lagging behind and Alec sucks. Cuan got the hero lance.

To Sleep staff dude - 4 Turns

After Seizing Mackily, Sigurd was warped to Nodion by Aideen, and without the shield ring, the enemies would actually attack him. He crit blicked his way through there, and killed the knight on turn 3 and canto'd out of Sleep range. He killed Clement on turn 4, and seized with 1 HP. Levin ran up by Agusty so all the javelin knights he could get in range would suicide on him.

To Augusty - 7 Turns

Sigurd moved up a little bit, and Deirdre was warped to the sleep staff castle. Levin killed all the bowknights, and Deirdre healed Sigurd. He killed most of Zyne's squad, and Zyne himself (he dodged the horseslayer) and with Cuan's help, he was able to plow through for a 27 turns seize! Yay!

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 2 was done in 27 (10+7+4+6) turns. I'll have details after my class. Aideen for top tier.

Aideen for Goddess of Jugdral tier. I guess that's my bias though

I might just start this tonight. 8]

Oh hey it's the prologue!

CHALPHY TO JUNGBY! 7/7/7/7 Turns! (The first number is per castle. Second is per chapter. Third is per generation. Fourth is whole draft)

SIGURDSTOMPING makes the world go 'round. Also, Fin is useless. After everyone else arrives they sell their stuff. Yay. And once again, just like the last draft, the RNG hates me and so I need to waste a turn so Sigurd's death is not guaranteed.

JUNGBY TO EVANS! 8/15/15/15 Turns!

More Sigurdstomping! More useless Fin! Noish dodges a lot of stuff! And gets a Speed Ring!

Now Stats!

FE4Vanilla_00012.jpgFE4Vanilla_00011.jpgFE4Vanilla_00010.jpg