(FE4) Draft ZI

General Horace

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, hold on.

It's not Tyrfing bonuses, unless I'm in the wrong place in Nightmare, which I might be, never done anything in anything pre FE7. Anyone else know what else could be up?

wtfxew.png

If you guys want me to restart, I can.

Edited by General_Horace

Weapon Bonus Editor shows it.

Try Holy Blood Editor (the one outside the folders) as well, that edits Holy Weapon Bonuses.

Also Blue Skies ftw

Pretty sure Skill is still just as useless in FE4 as it is in every other FE Game. I don't think the +40 skill issue is a big deal, it was probably a glitch if anything. I'm not sure how the others feel about this though.

Anyway, Chapter 3!

Augusty to Mandino! 6/6/114/114 Turns!

Sigurd, Holyn, and Jamka all clear the arena! Everyone else goes pretty far as well. Fin gets the Elite Ring in the hopes of promoting before he leaves.

Diadora's final stats!

FE4Vanilla_00013.jpg

Sigurd rushes forward and critblicks Jacoban on Turn 5 Enemy Phase. So Turn 6 seize. Yeah son.

Mandino to Silvail! 13/19/127/127 Turns!

Sigurd rushes back to deal with the Cross Knights while the rest of the party takes them on first, since they whacked everything that Sigurd didn't kill on an Enemy Phase.

Also, I've learned to hate the Cross Knights because of this chapter. The number of resets...

In the end I stalled to avoid RNG frustration and it worked in my benefit. Jamka and Holyn killed most of the Cross Knights, and Lachesis was eventually able to chat with Eltshan. After stalling I was finally able to move onward and start attacking the rest of the castle.

Sigurd and Holyn obliterate the Dragon Knights and essentially the rest of the Silvail soldiers, and Sigurd then critblicks Shagall on the Turn 18 Enemy Phase.

Also, in the process, Fury visits the +3 STR village, the Wing Clipper village, and clears the arena. Go Fury!

Silvail to Orgahill! 13/32/140/140 Turns!

Briggid died... again. Not like it matters, she's not my draftee.

Noish and Fury soloed the first wave of Pirates. Yay! Except for Pizarl, who was killed by Sigurd. He's the one who needs the Leg Ring anyway. Afterward Sigurd just rushes forward while everyone else plays cleanup.

Jamka and Lachesis are now lovers!!!

Also, Fin manages to promote. Here's his final stats:

FE4Vanilla_00015.jpg

And Stats!

FE4Vanilla_00014.jpgFE4Vanilla_00016.jpgFE4Vanilla_00017.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00018.jpgFE4Vanilla_00019.jpgFE4Vanilla_00020.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00021.jpg

AHA!

I found out the reason, I used a rom that I had originally gotten from a friend, and he had done some monkeying around with the Holy Weapons. For some reason, the Hit on Mistoltin was halved, the Gae Bolg had increased might, and the Gugnir had worse hit, among other things. Holsety or Balmung seemed unchanged.

I had renamed my first gen Rom "Seisen No Keifu" and the ips patch was fe4.ips, and the old rom I had was fe4, so I naturally clicked that one.

Do you guys want me to redo my second gen? 40 extra hit is pretty significant for bosses like Alvis, and the Gugnir's accuracy reduction would explain why Celice dodged.

I can't believe I didn't notice it in the first place :facepalm:

Drafting 3rd really sucks in FE4 drafts, because you give the other player Levin!Arthur, or have two bad to mediocre mothers.

Ethlin's absolutely worth giving you Holsety!Arthur.

I'm not sure wtf to do about the glitch thing. It's not something to ignore completely at all, but redoing second gen seems... harsh.

Maybe you could take a penalty. You'll win anyway.

AHA!

I found out the reason, I used a rom that I had originally gotten from a friend, and he had done some monkeying around with the Holy Weapons. For some reason, the Hit on Mistoltin was halved, the Gae Bolg had increased might, and the Gugnir had worse hit, among other things. Holsety or Balmung seemed unchanged.

I had renamed my first gen Rom "Seisen No Keifu" and the ips patch was fe4.ips, and the old rom I had was fe4, so I naturally clicked that one.

Do you guys want me to redo my second gen? 40 extra hit is pretty significant for bosses like Alvis, and the Gugnir's accuracy reduction would explain why Celice dodged.

I can't believe I didn't notice it in the first place :facepalm:

I kind of hate to sound like an ass, but I think you should. (Did this count for First Gen too, because if so you might want to restart the entire thing because of Eltshan)

Sorry... :L

Not sure about Eltshan because Horace mentioned that Sigurd double critted him but that depends... how low was the hit rate lowered?

It says halved. So that'd be 40 hit.

Fuck it, I'll redo the whole thing, I was wondering how Eltshan missed, and it was an EP thing.

Sorry for all the confusion, I should have noticed it in the first place. FE4 drafts are fun anyhow :)

Edited by General_Horace

Right then, went ahead and edited your clear speed out of the master list. I don't *suspect* your new time cleared will be terribly much different, but.

Edited by Integrity

Right then, went ahead and edited your clear speed out of the master list. I don't *suspect* your new time cleared will be terribly much different, but.

Thanks, I was just about to mention it. Time to gogogogo.

And Doku, you're still better at me at the first gen, I think, I've just always had Aideen/Sylvia advantages.

Leaving the other results up as a reference, unless others object.

Prologue - 13/13 Turns

Sigurd couldn't ORKO the dude on the bridge, so I had to take an extra turn to Evans. Alec got the speed ring this time around, because Azel couldn't reach.

Time for LevinxAideen and AlecxTiltyu

Stats after arena. Sigurd sucks.

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 1 - 22/35 Turns

All you need to know is that Deirdre prayer tanked Jamka's 3 shots at 3 HP.

Recruited Aira for her sword later on.

I promise I'll actually have stats this time.

UNIT     LEVEL      HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  MDF  ITEMS
Siglud   18.61      50  21    1   16   16   15   14    3   Silver Sword, Speed Ring, Javelin
Alec     09.32      34  10    0   11   13    5    9    0   Steel Sword, Iron Lance
Cuan     13.38      43  20    1   13   14    5   14    4   Steel Lance, Javelin
Azel     06.86      33   0   11   10   12    3    3    7   Thunder, Fire
Aideen   10.00      32   0   15    8   12   15    2   10   Relive, Warp, Return
Deirdre  06.26      28   1   15    9   12    6    3   19   Aura, Live

Sigurd proc'd magic, Cuan got Magic and Resistance, and Deirdre got defence and strength.

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 2 - 10+8+4+5 (27)/62 Turns

Killed off Lachesis again so I could warp back to Nodian. Eltshan isn't too bad, and the knight ring doesn't save as many turns in chapter 3, I don't think. Magic ring + Light sword is awesome at clearing out the logjam between Nodian and the sleep staff dude.

Stats after arena, maybe...

Note changes from the last chart are due to me redoing the start of chapter 2.

Siglud   27.19      59  25    2   20   18   18   17    3   Silv. Sword, Speed/Magic/Shield/Barrier, Light Swd 
Alec     12.65      35  11    0   12   14    4    8    0   Steel Sword, Iron Lance, Javelin, Cutter
Cuan     22.11      52  25    2   15   16    5   17    3   Hero Lance, Javelin, Horseslayer
Azel     11.80      33   0   12   10   15    4    3    8   Thunder, ElFire, Elite
Aideen   17.50      32   0   18    9   15   19    5   10   Relive, Warp, Return, Libro
Deirdre  About to be Manfloy'd

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 3 - 15/77 Turns

That's right, 15 turns.

The first two castles were 4 and 6 turns each. Here's Eltshan:

fe400000.png

Next few turns were kinda important, so I'll describe them a little more.

Alec killed most of the Pirates on the bridge with the Hero Sword. He finished the boss the next turn, and started to head back to Madino. Sigurd was at 5HP, so he killed the Great Knight with the hero axe that I left alive in the Arena to heal himself (he actually never got hit anyhow, but w/e) then returned to the castle. End Turn 11.

Alec sold the leg ring, and Cuan plowed through the remaining pirates, heading for the castle. Sigurd bought the leg ring and ran. Cuan killed the one Pirate blocking Sigurd from the boss with the Gae Borg (Ethlin had been warped to Madino beforehand to give it to him) and Sigurd critblicked the boss on turn 15.

Stats after arena. Everyone but Tiltyu will be promoted.

Chapter 4 - 29/106 Turns

Doku, curse you and LegRing!Dew. Thove was a 15 turn capture, then I had to delay another turn or 2 for Holsety. Got the rescue staff again.

I'll actually post stats this time. Promise. Siggy's Light Sword has 34 kills.

Siglud   30.00      62  25    2   22   19   19   18    3   Silv. Sword, Magic/Shield/Power, Light Swd, Elite Ring 
Alec     28.37      45  19    0   24   19   10   14    0   Hero Lance, Javelin, Cutter
Cuan     22.11      52  25    2   15   16    5   17    3   Hero Lance, Javelin, Horseslayer
Azel     24.92      42   7   18   13   21    8   10   10   Wind, ElFire
Aideen   25.11      43   0   24   13   20   23    9   11   Lots of staves
Levin    25.41      50   2   27   21   30   15   12   18   Holsety, Elwind, Skill Ring, Pursuit Ring, Bargain Ring
Tiltyu   18.35      40   2   14   24   15   16    2   11   Tron
Deirdre  About to be Manfloy'd

In case you're wondering about Tiltyu's HP, it's +5 from her conversation with Azel that I didn't get earlier on.

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 5 - 20/126 Turns

I couldn't physically get Sigurd there any faster than this, and I had to wait a turn waiting for Levin and Tiltyu to fall in love.

Stats in a sec.

Sigurd, 167 Kills

He was just as amazing as always. That Light Sword might hit 50 kills in gen 2, which would give Celice 1-2 range.

fe400001.png

Alec, 46 Wins

He was slightly worse than last time. Still, he has a horse.

fe400002.png

Levin, 31 Kills

Glued to Tiltyu again. Still good, he still killed every single cross knight.

fe400003.png

Azel, 33 Kills

He was pretty meh this time around for some reason.

fe400004.png

Tiltyu, 17 Kills

Useless 5 move turd.

fe400005.png

Aideen, 1 Kill

I don't remember her actually killing anything, but w/e

fe400006.png

Cuan did a lot more this time around.

CELICE HAS 13 LUCK.

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 6 - 19/19 Turns

LIGHT SWORD HAS 48 KILLS

Celice ran and killed a lot of stuff. Julia was warped to get her Resire tome.

Chapter 7 - 22/41 Turns

Arthur Holsety'd the shit out of the south castle, then recruited Tinny with the help of meatshield Oifaye. Celice is critting stuff with the light sword.

Stats in a sec.

OH GOD I LOVE CHAPTER 8'S MUSIC

Chapter 8 - 11/53 Turns

Celice rushes, kills NPC Ishtar again, and Arthur gets enough exp to promote (he was 33 exp off). Julia kills some dragon knights, Tinny eats children with Lester because a few of them would have gone to waste otherwise.

Ok, I'll get stats in a sec for sure this time.

Chapter 9 - 14/67 Turns

How do you guys get Celice to seize Hannibal's caslte on turn 2? There's always something blocking Celice that no other unit can get out of the way without a dancer. Celice was 14 HP off killing Arion, (theoretically). Prayer ring would have been nice. Julia hit level 20, but didn't have time to promote. She doesn't need too anyway.

Chapter 10 - 23/90 Turns

Arthur took a barrier ring so he could run ahead and Holsety shit without getting slept. Lana will promote next chapter due to the children. Tinny promoted at the chapter's start.

Screw stats till endgame.

Alvis was Holsety'd a few times (Arthur had like 8 attacks, and hit 2-3 times, then Celice finished).

Epilogue - 25/115 Turns

After a series of rescues by Lana, I managed to speed this up quite a bit.

126 + 115 for a total of...

241 Turns! Stats in a sec.

Actully screw that, stats tomorrow.

Edited by General_Horace

Well, it looks like I'm losing my record. Your chapter 2 is always pretty good, does sacrificing Nodion really save more turns than the Knight Ring? Although I suppose Celice only really needs it for chapter 6.

CHAPTER FOUR CHAPTER FOUR

Sailaine to Thove! 19/19/159/159 Turns!

Ugh. This is probably the worst part of this chapter. The Wind Mages proved especially difficult. Deetva's squad was ridiculously easy, Fury soloed most of them, including Deetva herself, with the Wing Clipper. I'm hoping for a repeat performance with Pamela's crew. Everyone else charges ahead, Sigurd's unable to critblick Maios on Turn 18 so I had to wait another turn. A lot of these turns were also me waiting for Dew to get over to the bridge.

Also, Fury is fond of Noish~

Thove to Zaxon! 13/32/172/172 Turns!

With no Levin this time I have no need to capture Silesia! That'll save a few turns. I hope. The Return Staff gets a workout so I can rush everyone to Zaxon faster, especially Sigurd, Noish, Holyn, and Jamka. Fury, on the other hand, is gonna be busy tackling Pamela's squad in the hopes of a repeat.

Sadly in the process Lachesis and Fury were sacrificed, but fear not! They will be Valkyrie'd next chapter! Yay Claude! I knew I drafted him for something!

Not gonna bother with stats because half of my team is dead.

Oh yeah, Sigurd just rushed ahead and critblicked everything. :3

AND CHAPTER FIVE FOR THE POST GEN-1 WIN

Zaxon to Lubeck! 5/5/177/177 Turns!

Sigurd, Fury, Holyn, and Jamka cleared the Arena! Fury got the Hero Sword and began to kill everything! Why didn't I do that sooner?

Sigurd killed everything Fury didn't kill. :3

Lubeck to Phinora! 7/12/184/184 Turns!

Cuan and Ethlin :(

Aaand Siggy rushes ahead again. Everyone else dances with Thracia. Noish is gonna have a lot of problems. No one gets put to sleep, though. :)

Phinora to Velthomer! 21/33/205/205 Turns!

THE FUCKIN' DESERT.

But everyone scrounges up some last minute kills. Fury, Holyn, and Siggy all reached level 30. Claude did too, but he died, but since he's unpaired, meh.

Noish and Fury finally fell in love.

FINAL GEN 1 STATS, FUCK YEAH:

158 Kills: SIGURD THE MAN aka JESUS ON WHEELS aka GOD OF FE4 aka PRETTY SURE NO ONE ELSE GOT A BOSSKILL

FE4Vanilla_00022.jpg

49 Kills: FURY aka JESUS ON A FLYING HORSE aka DESTROYS EVERYTHING

FE4Vanilla_00027.jpg

25 Kills: NOISH aka WASN'T AS USEFUL THIS TIME BUT STILL A GREAT FATHER FOR SETY AND FEE

FE4Vanilla_00023.jpg

41 Kills: JAMKA aka DAMN BOY aka KILLED EVERYTHING SIGURD, HOLYN, OR FURY MISSED

FE4Vanilla_00025.jpg

64 Kills: HOLYN aka SIGURD WITHOUT A HORSE

FE4Vanilla_00024.jpg

6 Kills: LACHESIS aka BACKUP HEALER YEAH

FE4Vanilla_00026.jpg

? Kills: CLAUDE aka DEAD HEALER

(Don't have final stats but he did reach Level 30)

? Kills: FIN aka Y DID U LEAVE ME!

FE4Vanilla_00015.jpg

? Kills: DIADORA aka I DON'T REALLY CARE

FE4Vanilla_00013.jpg

And now to Gen 2!

Edited by Octavian

Time for some Gen 2 love.

Chapter 6!

Tilanogue to Ganeishire! 12/12/12/217 Turns!

Yeah Celice! Go kill everything with daddy's awesome sword!

Oifaye, Roddlevan, and Radney also contribute to this killing spree.

Ganeishire to Rivough! 22/34/34/241 Turns!

I stopped at Sophara. Bad move, I know, but Fee had already killed the captain there with her Hero Sword. Thanks, Fury! :)

Speaking of Fee...

FE4Vanilla_00000-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00001-1.jpg

Not kidding. I love NoishxFury now.

Anyway, since Dannan was a prick and Proc'd Greatshield too many times Julia killed him with her sparkly Aura tome instead.

Also, Celice soloed both Johan and Johalva's squads.

Chapter 7~

Post-Arena Stats!

FE4Vanilla_00002-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00003-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00004-1.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00009-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00006-1.jpgFE4Vanilla_00007-1.jpg

FE4Vanilla_00008-1.jpg