Question about GBA Graphics Editor

Sephie-chan

Hmmmmmmmmmm, ran into a problem inserting. Whilst I was inserting my new frame (tile by tile) I couldn't find the right corner tile for the portrait box. I continually searched for it, but couldn't find it, so to test I put in an empty box to make all the statsheet graphics transparent, but something weird happened. (see picture) Most of it disappeared, but the right and top edges of the portrait box stayed. Does this mean it's a different graphic? D:

post-3733-068466300 1318097714_thumb.png

Edited by Jubby

That's definitely the right offset for the graphic but I don't think it's the same palette; maybe the other palette that you said you found when searching?

Edit: It uses the same palette as the rest of the statsheet, which makes it a HUGE pain in the ass to insert.

Edited by Jubby

So to sum it up for anyone wanting to waste many hours attempting this, I'll sum up the findings (Which probably should've had their own thread by now since this hardly pertains to the original subject)

Blue Stat- Graphics 1D5844 Red Stat- Graphics: 1D6130 Green Stat- Graphics: 1D72E4 Grey Stat- Graphics: 1D6A24

Blue Stat- Palette 1D60F0 Red Stat- Palette: 1D69E4 Green Stat- Palette: 1D5844 Grey Stat- Palette: 1D72A4

These graphics contain the statsheet and the left side of the portrait box; the portrait space itself uses the main tile from the statsheet. (All from AstraLunaSol)

The palettes here control the right, top and bottom sides of the portrait box, the statsheet, the use item box and the display that pops up once you select a character. They also affect the box that surrounds the chapter objective, terrain box, and possibly the unit bubble.

General Palette: 3FCBAC (Also from Astra)

This one controls the portrait box's left side, the portrait space, the part at the bottom of the inventory where it lists equipment stats and such, and the equipped item line.

Portrait box Graphics: 3FCBEC (from me)

This is the right, top, and three corners of the portrait box; it uses the statsheet palette.

Unknown Palette: 406DB0 (Astra)

Apparently the same palette as the "General Palette;" not sure what it's for though.

Terrain box: 1C4460

This is controlled by the statsheet palette as well.

And if I find anymore I'll post them as well. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif