You wanna hear a story?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur a cool guy and all but the abuse is the problem. You do it frequently which annoys us. Fix that and we have no issues.

What Masu said except with better grammar.

i hooked up my keyboard...

i forgot i could do this.

so just wait a bit cuz even with this it might take a while still.

You should be thanking me for reminding you

So it was early May... and everything seemed okay as far as I could tell. One day Hika flamed vincent and got a bigass warn. It was also around the time when his username was "god" i think, which added to his punishment.

Anyway... next day vincent completely shut down the forums. The only way people could communicate was via PM. So me, Fox, Hanz, Hika and other people maybe... we all PMed vincent. He said to me that he felt like he wasn't capable of leading the forum, that he was weak. I said damn straight, and that if he didn't want to run it then let someone else run it. I even had the nerve to suggest myself, because I run a forum with a really good friend and I have over a years worth of experience in that area. He wasn't comfortable with the idea so I gave that up.

Then... I told him how much the forum meant to me. I love this place, I really do. It's not going too far to say that this place could have saved me. If I lost this place I don't know what the hell I'd do. I went to bed that night full of uncertainty as to what vincent would do.

He and fox were talking about something... i don't know the specifics, and he and Hanz were talking about something on a more personal level. I mean to say the real reason vincent shut down the forums. (And vincent, if you'd trust me enough to tell me I'd like to hear that story too) and the forum didn't reopen for a couple of days.

I was sitting in a computer lab at school pissing away time, and when I came to the still closed forum I had a PM waiting for me. Vincent asked me if I'd like to be a mod. It was because I was dedicated to this place and I'm passionate about it. That's why I became a mod. I don't know specifically what the other two did. (If you guys don't mind could you share that too?)

I serve the forest. I may do alot of stupid things but I never once hurt the forum itself. I never will.

So that's the story from my point of view...

So it was early May... and everything seemed okay as far as I could tell. One day Hika flamed vincent and got a bigass warn. It was also around the time when his username was "god" i think, which added to his punishment.

Anyway... next day vincent completely shut down the forums. The only way people could communicate was via PM. So me, Fox, Hanz, Hika and other people maybe... we all PMed vincent. He said to me that he felt like he wasn't capable of leading the forum, that he was weak. I said damn straight, and that if he didn't want to run it then let someone else run it. I even had the nerve to suggest myself, because I run a forum with a really good friend and I have over a years worth of experience in that area. He wasn't comfortable with the idea so I gave that up.

Then... I told him how much the forum meant to me. I love this place, I really do. It's not going too far to say that this place could have saved me. If I lost this place I don't know what the hell I'd do. I went to bed that night full of uncertainty as to what vincent would do.

He and fox were talking about something... i don't know the specifics, and he and Hanz were talking about something on a more personal level. I mean to say the real reason vincent shut down the forums. (And vincent, if you'd trust me enough to tell me I'd like to hear that story too) and the forum didn't reopen for a couple of days.

I was sitting in a computer lab at school pissing away time, and when I came to the still closed forum I had a PM waiting for me. Vincent asked me if I'd like to be a mod. It was because I was dedicated to this place and I'm passionate about it. That's why I became a mod. I don't know specifically what the other two did. (If you guys don't mind could you share that too?)

I serve the forest. I may do alot of stupid things but I never once hurt the forum itself. I never will.

Great story, great story, I can't say that Vincent made a mistake is chosing you as a mod, especially with what you said.

Can't think of more at the moment so I'll be quiet for now

While that is an inspiring story, and I don't mean you any disrespect, we all love this forum.

Well, not really. The forum is just a location. What I love is the people in it. And when you do so many things to screw around you piss off the people Arc. And while I'm going to forgive you, you should understand how people are going to react before you do something like that.

not to be an ass but, thats nice and all but you can always serve something passionately and screw up and hurt it. Please stop the abuse and all is well in the forest (except the usual)

not to be an ass but, thats nice and all but you can always serve something passionately and screw up and hurt it. Please stop the abuse and all is well in the forest (except the usual)

I can think of a good example for you

You should've just said "Hika is right" and left it at that. :/ Would've saved you a LOT of trouble.

Also, while I don't consider "you suck" to be a huge flame, I get that Vincent was already pissed.