You wanna hear a story?

You should've just said "Hika is right" and left it at that. :/ Would've saved you a LOT of trouble.

Also, while I don't consider "you suck" to be a huge flame, I get that Vincent was already pissed.

Hika, this isn't about you, you know....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hika, this isn't about you, you know....

Yeah, but why else would Hanz, Fox, and MA magically become mods after that?

god dammit... it didn't go through... and now I have to type it all again...

AHEM

it's ironic...

i fight for the forum and in realii want our government to fight for the people.

the forum means alot to me, but as I said before is just data and code. i need to fight for the people here now.

i'm the youngest mod here, and i'm so in every regard whether its the cockiness or the passionate words and actions. i'm still learning my life lessons, and what happened tonite as well as last week are stepping stones to making me wiser.

It's my ambition to lead this place as administrator, and I'm a far way off. If you all will bear with me until that time, I promise to make this a greater place to be.

so... as a servant of the people now, don't ever be hesitant to ask me or one of the others for something a mod needs to do. we're here to help you and keep the forest safe. not just one...

I'm really annoyed that I had to retype this because I lost connection when i tried to post it...

alright hika, if you have something to say about that day then do so.

What? I'm not being sarcastic. What is this, some show about detectives or something? Vincent closes the forum for an unkown amount of time, then the next day he re-opens it and you, Fox, and Hanz are mods. There's no other explanation that would make sense. And yes. I was retarded on that day.

god dammit... it didn't go through... and now I have to type it all again...

AHEM

it's ironic...

i fight for the forum and in realii want our government to fight for the people.

the forum means alot to me, but as I said before is just data and code. i need to fight for the people here now.

i'm the youngest mod here, and i'm so in every regard whether its the cockiness or the passionate words and actions. i'm still learning my life lessons, and what happened tonite as well as last week are stepping stones to making me wiser.

It's my ambition to lead this place as administrator, and I'm a far way off. If you all will bear with me until that time, I promise to make this a greater place to be.

so... as a servant of the people now, don't ever be hesitant to ask me or one of the others for something a mod needs to do. we're here to help you and keep the forest safe. not just one...

I'm really annoyed that I had to retype this because I lost connection when i tried to post it...

I think Admin is a little far-fetched at this point, but I think we'd all like to get ahead here. (I personally am looking to become a mod, but I also realize that that will probably never happen.)

And let's get real here, you don't have to work entirely for the people, stay the way you are, just stop with the abuse.

I think Admin is a little far-fetched at this point, but I think we'd all like to get ahead here. (I personally am looking to become a mod, but I also realize that that will probably never happen.)

And let's get real here, you don't have to work entirely for the people, stay the way you are, just stop with the abuse.

I know there is no way in hell i will become one.

What? I'm not being sarcastic. What is this, some show about detectives or something? Vincent closes the forum for an unkown amount of time, then the next day he re-opens it and you, Fox, and Hanz are mods. There's no other explanation that would make sense. And yes. I was retarded on that day.

i wasn't being sarcastic, i'm inviting you to tell your view of that event. maybe that way I'd understand more about that day.

I know there is no way in hell i will become one.

I know it isn't going to happen to me, for two reasons

1. We have a great set of mod's now, there isn't a need for a change soon

2. I'm most pronge to spam, that just eliminate's me

i wasn't being sarcastic, i'm inviting you to tell your view of that event. maybe that way I'd understand more about that day.

Oh. I kinda... forgot. All I remember was that I was already pissed for some reason I don't know and then Vincent closing the forums just finished pissing me off so I started being a jackass to Vincent. So yeah, I was being retarded.

Oh. I kinda... forgot. All I remember was that I was already pissed for some reason I don't know and then Vincent closing the forums just finished pissing me off so I started being a jackass to Vincent. So yeah, I was being retarded.

blame your youth

I know i wont cuz,I talk alot,I curse alot, i all caps alot, i say useless things sometimes,and everyone thinks im the idiot of the site.

I know i wont cuz,I talk alot,I curse alot, i all caps alot, i say useless things sometimes,and everyone thinks im the idiot of the site.

For the last time

The person Lyle calls a d-bag is the idiot of the forum (SB)

I think I might have a shot. I'm calm, I have a good sense of justice, (Let's not have any deathnote jokes here.) I'm dedicated to the forest.

The only thing that really disqualifies me is: We have enough good mods now, and I haven't been here for too long.

c'mon guys, let's not turn this into a discussion about the next generation of moderators...

and masu, you're one of the few people I actually like and respect. you're not an idiot, you're an equal.

c'mon guys, let's not turn this into a discussion about the next generation of moderators...

and masu, you're one of the few people I actually like and respect. you're not an idiot, you're an equal.

Agreed

And besides MaSu, the forum idiot is SB (no offense)

lol, your brother has competition though...

should we hold an election for forest idiot?

Depends, whose the other nomination, and I'm not the forum idiot, I'm the forum spam master

I agree. On both comments.

Cept sometimes you can get cocky Masu. But whateves.