Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IklVnEvvoGc&list=PL7VOBEZLshxYxeKwEpEhnJjMEqnKOIina&index=1

I am on a roll with beating games this Winter holiday, having finished this for the Wonderswan Colour. I never played the original GB version, but I quite liked it, I've always been a fan of the SaGa series, but never got into the earlier entries until now. Definitely am going to pick up the DS remake of the second one.

I am on a roll with beating games this Winter holiday, having finished this for the Wonderswan Colour. I never played the original GB version, but I quite liked it, I've always been a fan of the SaGa series, but never got into the earlier entries until now. Definitely am going to pick up the DS remake of the second one.

Man, it took me about a minute before I decided that that probably wasn't Seiken Densetsu III music, and then I read your description which made that clear for me anyway.

Man, it took me about a minute before I decided that that probably wasn't Seiken Densetsu III music, and then I read your description which made that clear for me anyway.

That's also on my to play list, although I like to play games in chronological order, so I still have to get through the other two SNES titles. Not too sure if I want to play the PSX version or not, I remember playing about twenty minutes of it, and being confused as heck.

I loved the GB entry to bits as a kid, and seem to remember odd bits and pieces of the first one for the SNES, never beat it though.

That's also on my to play list, although I like to play games in chronological order, so I still have to get through the other two SNES titles. Not too sure if I want to play the PSX version or not, I remember playing about twenty minutes of it, and being confused as heck.

I loved the GB entry to bits as a kid, and seem to remember odd bits and pieces of the first one for the SNES, never beat it though.

I've never played the PSX version. I have heard both good and bad things about it. You're actually a little further along than you think you are, though: Final Fantasy Adventure actually is the first Seiken Densetsu (see its Japanese title), and Secret of Mana for the SNES is actually Seiken Densetsu II. Secret of Mana and SD III are the only mana games for the SNES, AFAIK.

IMO, the mana games aren't an incredible experience in terms of the gameplay, but I think the bosses are really cool looking for the most part, and I love the music from both games. Also, God Bless the Buskaboo in SD3, and fuck the slime bosses in Secret of Mana.

Edited by Severlan