Pokemon Genesis Mafia Wins!

Fear The Pika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaddaya mean, you have no control over your actions? And you still haven't told us what you did in the last two nights.

It is not up for me to decide. And I did tell you. I saw eclipse.

Wasn't this some normal Mafia game where everybody is a Pokemon, but they can only be affected by other's actions if they both visit the same area? Or is there something more to it that I am missing?

Can somebody please explain these Trainer mechanics?

I figured there must be some Trainers, which I'm guessing are other players. And they have control over their Pokemon? Like, in a Mason group?

Wait a minute, am I actually a Self-Aligned player in a multi-faction game?

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON

Hmph. Fine. I see you want the hard way.

Anyway yes, at the moment Proto, you are unaligned. I am currently in the possession of a trainer I do not plan to reveal. At night, we got to an area searching for pokemon. If we find them and defeat them, they are recruited into our team. I don't think this kills them, but I am not sure since we haven't seen people yet. Just eclipse the first night. I also can attack people at night, but then we don't go searching for members. If I attack enough people, I will level up and gain new powers.

In other words, you're a Vigilante controlled by your trainer. Alright.

Also you realise there is no harm in revealing the name of your trainer (not SF username, but Role PM name), right? If it's obviously town then you're cleared as town. If it's obviously mafia or you don't want to claim it's probably mafia.

someone tell me if my thought process sucks

Alright, it's Blue.

Though I don't think I'm a vigilante, since I only attack the pokemon when I use my Scorch ability, and we both fight. This part is just speculation, but I think I hurt them some so if we run into them, they'll be easier to capture since I think it's a luck percentage.

Proto, have you received any messages about being attacked and if so, what was the flavor?

Yes, I have received a message about being attacked. As for the flavor: "You have been reminded to check the rules and read Rule 11". I'm sure everyone here already knows that I was injured in my arm. As for the type of attack, let's just say it was a cut (not burn, water damage, electric shock, etc). Does that fit with what you can do, Psych?

Anyhow, you explained yourself, so I'll not-vote for you. Of course, it's not like I can get other people to unvote though...

I don't think lynching arachnidsGrip is the best idea for now. If he really is Blue's Pokemon, then he's probably town aligned. And if not town aligned, then at least not mafia.

I would rather lynch Lorddomu. He bandwagoned onto arachnidsGrip after voting for no lynch. And people were only voting for arachnidsGrip because he didn't want to lynch anyone. We don't need players like that.

Yes, I have received a message about being attacked. As for the flavor: "You have been reminded to check the rules and read Rule 11". I'm sure everyone here already knows that I was injured in my arm. As for the type of attack, let's just say it was a cut (not burn, water damage, electric shock, etc). Does that fit with what you can do, Psych?

Anyhow, you explained yourself, so I'll not-vote for you. Of course, it's not like I can get other people to unvote though...

No, I'm Charmander, so I only use fire attacks.

After digging himself a hole, despite not knowing the move Dig, ArachnidsGrip finally hit rock bottom. He looked up to see if he was being followed and saw a boulder flying down the hole towards him. His pathetic existence was snuffed out in a second.

Charmander (Type: Fire)

You are Charmander, a pathetic fire-breathing lizard. You’re weak and non-threatening. Heck, you can’t even do anything unless your trainer, Blue, tells you to. But he’s the best trainer there is, so you’ll soon level up and be able to do something, right?

Lv. 5

ROLE: Scorch

If Blue decides to activate your ability, he will choose one player for you to target. If you can even find the energy to (50% chance that you will), you will go leave a burn mark on that player after he/she has returned from any night actions. Be warned, as a Pokemon will not take kindly to this attack and will fight you off before you are able to do anything.

You are in a mason group with Blue. Pokemon Blue captures get added to your mason group, and you may talk to any living player in your mason group via Facebook/AIM/Skype/PM/whatever at any point during the game. If you Blue dies, you die.

Win Condition: All Rockets and their Pokemon must be dead.

Begin Night 2. Night 2 will end at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, 10/12