Pnorm's sprite repository

Pnorm24

I like fancy words what can I say? Anyway I've been spriting on and off for about a year or so. After entering a few of the spriting contests on Shrine of Seals and just recently entering in one here I've decided that I should probably make one of these sprite galleries. Here goes nothing I guess.

Previous Contest Entries -

Lets just get these out of the way...

entry.png Rebecca, Nino, and Serra

Not my exact entry ( I changed up the colors) Looking back it seems way too simple to me

wip2-2.png Nergal, Kaim, and Murdock

I was not of fan of this set but it still turned out relatively ok

wip.pngLouise, Fir, and Eleanora (twas an open splice competition)

Another entry that, looking back, is a bit too simple in my opinion

villane.pngNeimi, Brunya, and Ursula

My personal favorite out of all my contest entries (so far) It's far from perfect but still...

SainMage.pngSain, Jerme, Aion, Canas, and Hugh

My entry in the reclassing competition. I accidentally forgot to save the original version and had to remake it. Turned out for the best though. I like this version alot more than the original one

Misc. Sprites -

Sprites I made in my free time

*NEW* headband.png/noband.png There are two versions of this guy because I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Headband or no?

Soldier.png

My avi over at Shrine of Seals. He originally had Cameron's armor but I changed it to Zonta's armor. I'll probably change it again if I ever stop being lazy and that won't be any time soon. The angle of his head doesn't really sit right with me.

avi.png

My avi here. The shading on the shoulder pads seem off to me. Especially his right (our left) shoulder pad.

knight.png

What's not wrong with this sprite? I'll probably end up remaking her in the future. The picture in my brain and the picture that I ended up were two completely different things.

ranger.png

Definitely one of my lazier sprites. Orson and the beta versions of Kyle and Forde.

pegknight.png

Another lazy one. Lyn, Farina, and a bit of Natalie for good measure. The pony tail looks a bit off now that I think about it.

myrm.png

Third times the charm. Marisa, L'Arachel, and one of the random villagers. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too lazy.

Rejects -

This is where my unwanted sprites will come to die

ugh-1.png

Believe it or not this was for a contest. We had to make a meme face. I can honestly say I have no love for this sprite.

wip1.png

Bad neck shading is bad. High coat collar is high. Horrible contest entry is horrible. NEXT!!

wip-1.png

A very, very, very poorly done Zihark. Apologies to all Zihark fans out there.

If I make any more sprites they'll probably end up here as well. Here being the thread in general and hopefully not the reject pile.

Edited by Pnorm24

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah seriously you should try give them room for their brains =D

A few of them could use some more shading where the hair reaches their forehead. This is what I see on first glance.

Also at first glance, Gheb's head looks way too large compared to his new body XD

I like what you did with the one based off of Sain, but his neck is actually pretty long. Try shortening that and it'll look much better =] It's also sorta not in line with his collar. It looks like the collar is shifted too far to the left for his neck to even fit there.

There might be a couple other longnecks in there (like possibly the one that's also in your avi), but I'm not too sure so I'll just wait and see if I'm not the only one. It's just Sain's at least where his neck most definitely looks too long.

Oh also when people where bandanas they usually don't cover their ears with them. They have them go behind their ears. Or if they do go over their ears, usually not so much. It actually looks kinda lopsided when put on a head facing a different direction.

Edited by Freohr Datia