Hottest FE Girl on Girl......."fights"

Masu

CGV likes long haired girls like me........(mist is an exception)

*drools with him*

popcorn? *offers bucket*

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first played Blazing Sword I found Lucius quite 'hot', until I realised he was a man. I was quite disturbed by that. I had homosexual thoughts without even realising (not like there's anything wrong with that, but my bread isn't buttered that side - I'm butter side up).

Anyway...

Lyndis vs Fiora

I got my inspiration for that match-up from a peice of artwork I saw, but I don't think I'd be allowed to share it with people on here.

Anyway...

Lyndis vs Fiora

I got my inspiration for that match-up from a peice of artwork I saw, but I don't think I'd be allowed to share it with people on here.

This picture makes that a possibility

florinalyn.jpg

I don't think it's the one you are talking about though. You can PM it to me if you'd like and I'll let you know if it would be allowed.

When I first played Blazing Sword I found Lucius quite 'hot', until I realised he was a man. I was quite disturbed by that. I had homosexual thoughts without even realising (not like there's anything wrong with that, but my bread isn't buttered that side - I'm butter side up)

Anyway...

Lyndis vs Fiora

I've never heard it put like THAT before, but ok

*looks at the two chosen girls, one of them is Fiora... OMFG!* YES! Another Fiora fan! Woohoo!!!

When I first played Blazing Sword I found Lucius quite 'hot', until I realised he was a man. I was quite disturbed by that. I had homosexual thoughts without even realising (not like there's anything wrong with that, but my bread isn't buttered that side - I'm butter side up).

Anyway...

Lyndis vs Fiora

Well, I suppose it would be awkward having those thoughts without realizing it. Anyway it has Lyn so I got no complaints.

*gets mop*

hm... most FE girls are hot. Mia?

yes, good guess person-whos-name-i-dont-want-to-say

Yeah. Im not obsessed with cat girls (i have a raven thing going on. raven LAGUZ not raven the character!) but THAT would be HAWT.

Yeah I shy away from anything bird-like.

Yeah... I'm phobic of birds... D:

This picture makes that a possibility

florinalyn.jpg

I don't think it's the one you are talking about though. You can PM it to me if you'd like and I'll let you know if it would be allowed.

What? No one mentions the picture I posted?

Okay well I guess I can't debate that. >_>

with me and MaSu, you're damn right!

It's just two girls, jeez

Hence my awkward, seemingly forced reply.

Two very hot girlz to be exact

Well...

I can't believe this thread still exists in General.

I can.

Ameila and Nephenee