Slain's n00b Works

SlainWolve101

SerenesForestMugs.png?t=These are some of the sprites that I worked on. From left to right: Row 1 Justin: Mageknight; Anne: Wyvern Rider; Calvin: Axe Armor; Edwin: Rogue; Octavius: Cavalier. Row 2 Gryphin: Sniper; Julius:Cavalier; Leon: Pirate; Luna: Thunder Mage; Slain (My personal mug):Mercenary/custom lord class

post-3849-030711800 1318039082_thumb.png

Edited by SlainWolve101

The monocle on the first guy isn't really done correctly. And the sprite in general is just not the most visually appealing.

The 2nd one is good. I really like it. She has an interesting design and no noticeable flaws from this distance.

For number 3, the right(our point of view) piece of armor could be moved in a little bit I think.

Uh, the sniper's right shoulder pad is waaay too huge. Like it makes his shoulder look massive.

Cavalier could just use overall better shading. Especially for the white. Add more shades to that, it looks too light right now.

Pirate has messed up trim, needs better color choice on his jacket, that bandana looks funky on him with his head at that angle, and something is wrong with the hair on the back of his neck. It doesn't look right.

The next two are decent but the girl is boring and the glasses seem weird on a big armored character like him.

Overall, they're decent. Just keep workin on 'em and gettin better and stuff.