Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper has a point. If he isn't allowed to talk, and therefore, can't pick his own stage, then why should the phase even be delayed for him? Why should we wait for him to pick his stage if he isn't allowed to do so?

As SEG suggested, the Mafia might end up being characters from Melee that didn't make it to Brawl. So of course, they wouldn't have Brawl Official Art (with the background gradually turning blue) and therefore, wouldn't know that the roleclaims use Brawl OA. But he had to fakeclaim a Brawl character, so yeah...

But they would (presumably) know that it's the most recent Smash Bros art available. Dr. Mario uses the Melee OA. Sho, Mysterio and Rein have all publicly claimed using Brawl OA. All that alone really means is either "Raymond failed a spot check" or "Raymond + his scumbuddies all failed a spot check". Pretty believable that he would have been more likely to ruin that as town, or at least an independent role like (god forbid) wolf.

It's bullshit enough even ignoring the botched image, though, so my vote stays.

But they would (presumably) know that it's the most recent Smash Bros art available. Dr. Mario uses the Melee OA. Sho, Mysterio and Rein have all publicly claimed using Brawl OA. All that alone really means is either "Raymond failed a spot check" or "Raymond + his scumbuddies all failed a spot check". Pretty believable that he would have been more likely to ruin that as town, or at least an independent role like (god forbid) wolf.

It's bullshit enough even ignoring the botched image, though, so my vote stays.

Mafia should at least have run their fakeclaims past Kaoz. And why would he lie about his character? Wolf is a pretty scummy character, and the flavour in that role PM is pretty scummy too. Why would he go out of his way to get non-official art when he has official art sitting in his real Role PM? Why would he go out of his way to claim Wolf and write up scummy-sounding flavour for his Role PM if that wasn't true?

Mafia should at least have run their fakeclaims past Kaoz. And why would he lie about his character? Wolf is a pretty scummy character, and the flavour in that role PM is pretty scummy too. Why would he go out of his way to get non-official art when he has official art sitting in his real Role PM? Why would he go out of his way to claim Wolf and write up scummy-sounding flavour for his Role PM if that wasn't true?

ask raymond

Unless you think that isn't completely fake, which according to my spreadsheet you don't

ask raymond

Unless you think that isn't completely fake, which according to my spreadsheet you don't

Given what he's said, we can't really not lynch Raymond, but the problem with his claim is that there are already multiple town copclaims, not anything to do with the picture he used in it.

The day ends. You decided to lynch Shade of Shadow, he was...

Dear Shade of Shadow,

You are Plusle & Minun.

Plusle_%26_Minun_Trophy.jpg

You are Cheering Pokémon. You produce positive and negative energy, respectively. You love cheering on your partners and place the encouragement of your partners over your own safety. To cheer, you short your electric currents to produce sparks that grow in intensity as your partners get into trouble.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Pluse, help Minun stalk USER!". Pluse will assist Minun in following USER, and you will find out their role by morning.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Shade of Shadow has died, he was a member of the mafia.

Stage distribution for the night:

Battleship Halberd - arachnidsGrip, Swordmaster Guy, Fear The Pika, Sober Emo Girl, Nagfar

Final Destination - Luka M, Freohr Datia, Kiku-Ichimonji, Shinori, Strawman

Frigate Orpheon - kirsche, TheTinyImp, Sho

Spear Pillar - Palkia - Snike, Darros, Paperblade, Kay

Summit - Kopfjager, Anouleth, Mysterio

It is now Night 2. The night ends on October 20th, 7pm GMT+0.

So trophies are in this too?

I would keep an eye out for Assit Trophies, but that may just be my paranoia. I claim dibs on calling it.

Also; I have a nagging suspicion I may die tonight. >_>