that place were i post pictures.....

Guest RedRouge

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nifty - he strikes me as being either a Paladin or a Halberdier (if the game in question were to have them), to be honest. Just to look at the portrait, I mean. I can see him as a hero though, too, looking at the armor. The only thing I can see that might be off is his neck seems kinda... not there.

Guest ChaosLord

@Blaze The Sage: You'r right his neck is kinda none existiant. He was intended to be hero like but now that you mention it..... yeah he could be a halbider.

im still thinking a hero or mount though.

@L95: Thanks for the advice. and generics are awsome they have so much cooler personalities than most characters. Did you play POR? if so do you remember the end of chapter 25? probbly one of my favorite lines in fire emblem when the generic says "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh...eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." that line made my day! ......... Yeah i can be a bit of an obssesive fan boy.

Edited by ChaosLord

Guest ChaosLord

Yuh-oh, Alexander is a jpeg.

Also the first one has some really rough shading on the lower parts of his chest plate where the straps are. You could probably work on that a little.

Oh! thanks for pointing out the problems Strawman. the formating i will fix later as for the shading on the first guy im working on it. in fact i'll probbly come back to him later.

Oh! thanks for pointing out the problems Strawman. the formating i will fix later as for the shading on the first guy im working on it. in fact i'll probbly come back to him later.

You know that simply changing it back to png won't fix it right. Once it's JPEG'd it's ruined forever. FOREVER

Guest ChaosLord

There we go. Sain, Matthew, Raven, and a different mouth. How'd I do?

Very good! the mouth i simply edited though.... i think. honestly though i dont really remmber what i did. i remember who i used but not what i did.

Very good! the mouth i simply edited though.... i think. honestly though i dont really remmber what i did. i remember who i used but not what i did.

Yeah, I didn't remember Sain ever looking so unmanwhoreish thoughtful.

Edited by deranger

Guest ChaosLord

The mouth looks weird to me. Theres something off about it, but I can't tell if its too high or too short, or maybe both?

probably both. this was my first spilce with a bit of editing and when i say a bit i mean a bit. wanna see what it orginaly looked like?

• 2 months later...
Guest ChaosLord

More mug sprites. dont worry there not all i do. And in a double post for you're viewing pleasure!

dude.png

This kid is full on splicing with an obvious base. seriously its so easy to tell who i used for him.

ethin-1.png

the face is not custom the hair is somewhat custom and the cloths are full custom. and it didnt turn out to bad either.

First picture - The lower part of the hair's shaded. . .uh, shakily. I'm not sure if the headband near the back of the head is supposed to curve upwards like that.

Second picture - The belt thing on his right shoulder (same "right" as his bad eye) looks really flat and. . .uh, not quite sure how else to describe it, but my eyes are telling me that something's wrong.

Gonna be blunt here and say I don't think you're ready for customing yet. The shoulder band on erk is pillow shaded, and his shirt seems too small and not shaded at all. You could easily splice wil's shirt if you want a similar looking splice.

Guest ChaosLord

the first one was a really quick splice so there reason for it to not be good in all ways. as for the second picture it was just a way to see if i could do custome clothing. looks like i cant.... ah well back to the drawing board.

• 2 weeks later...

crit1.png

RED- "I look like an eyeball instead of an eyelid!"

Either blend out the sides of the area a bit more or shade the whole area more. I suggest the former. If it is an eyeball...well...okay.

GREEN- "I have ten-year-old shoulders!"

He has like no frame at all. His shoulders are that of a little kid..or even a female in FE standards (not including the bobbleheads). If he is supposed to be a little kid with a scar on his face from probably fighting someone on the playground for a piece of candy...well...okay.

MAGENTA- "I had to move my pad cause it was uncomfortable on my lack of a shoulder!"

The pad should prooooooobably be lower and closer to his body. He can stick his hand in there and tickle his neck. Don't put it FLAT on his shoulder...but resting right above it rather than hovering.