Greetings to you all ;)

BlackSoulou

Hello SF!

This is it! After years of Fire Emblem enjoyment (I have only played North American released titles yet), I feel the need to make my own contribution to the fanbase, simply by being there or by gaining some hacking knowledge on the way. biggrin.gif I want to create my custom story in the FE7 setting but we'll have to wait and see how it turns out in the next weeks. As for the actual introduction, BlackSoulou's the username I use everywhere on the net (Youtube, games, forums,etc) but only Black is fine by me.

I love stories more than anything else, be it games, novels, mangas, name it. I also like to talk about various subject with anonymous people on the forum, while not being much of an IRC dweller. Ethics, games, books or basically any subject may turn to be an interesting talk with the right person.

Also, being 16 years old, I don't mind working with the old guys here at all if it means I'll get more experience and some fun along the way tongue.gif.

Favorite FE characters: Lloyd, Ewan, Gerik, Marisa, Ranulf, Gatrie, Nephenee

Cheers,

Black

Woot. Another Ranulf Fan.

Quite the introduction you've got there. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I hope you finish your hack of FE7 one day, not like I could help you with story or anything.

Well then, welcome to the Forest.

Edited by ThatRanulfDude

WELCOME TO SERENES FOREST FORUMS!!!

I'm really happy to see that I'm not the only person here that really likes Lloyd (favorite game character for me). Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here and that you don't end up leaving for any reason.

btw if you don't mind me asking, which FE games have you played?

Woot. Another Ranulf Fan.

Quite the introduction you've got there. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I hope you finish your hack of FE7 one day, not like I could help you with story or anything.

Well then, welcome to the Forest.

Thanks! As for the story, I think I'll be able to manage. It's the actual mechanics that scares me most laugh.gif.

Hi there, guy.

Hey, and welcome to the Forest! The only North American one I've played is FE7!

Feel free to look around here, and enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much! From what I can see, Those pre-GBA games are pretty popular around here. The art kind of turned me off when I saw character pics. Oh well, they say not to judge a book by its cover, right?

Hi there, welcome to Serenes Forest!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and make friends around, enjoy the forums.

I'm sure I'll do!

Hi! Welcome to SF!

You should play FE4. It's amazing.

I guess I'll have to smile.gif.

Yo~!

1. Respect your elders.

2. Ranulf is awesome.

Hehe cool.gif. *Youth sure is great..* No worries about that, we all agree that Ranulf is awesome anyway.

WELCOME TO SERENES FOREST FORUMS!!!

I'm really happy to see that I'm not the only person here that really likes Lloyd (favorite game character for me). Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here and that you don't end up leaving for any reason.

btw if you don't mind me asking, which FE games have you played?

I don't plan to leave but who knows what may happen? But let's not think about that and more about Lloyd smile.gif, which is also an all-game favorite alongside Jak (PS2) and Garrus (Mass Effect). That's why my planned hack will certainly feature him as a prominent character (BTW, I'm doing an alternate story with some characters we all know. I have seen that some people don't hold Lyn nor Eliwood in high esteem.)

I played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, PoR and Radiant Dawn. RD had a pretty thorough story. smile.gif

(I honestly didn't see your welcome to serenes forest forums until after my 3rd read, maybe was it not big enough? biggrin.gif

mmmm welcome to the forest.

I hope you have a delicious time here.

I'll savor it Ducky (is that your nick around here?)

ANd with that, I thank you all for the awesome welcome I've had here. I can see not just by introduction replies but by browsing Serenes a bit that this site as a FEARSOME community, but more like a beast of a community if you get me. I will definitely stick around.

Any thread that I MUST see?

Sincerely,

Black

Edited by BlackSoulou

Snap, your hack will feature Lloyd as a prominent character? Okay, this is one hack that I most definitely have to play. Is there anywhere that I can find info on this hack? Jak is pretty awesome, my older brother is a huge fan of him. I never played Mass Effect though, sorry.

FE7-10 then, eh? Have you ever considered playing any of the older fan-translated FEs?

And I think I should use bigger text for greeting people next time then :P

btw if you don't mind me asking, where is that Lloyd fanart in your avatar from?

Most people call me StSS, Straw, or Strawman but Ducky has been used on irc frequently.

I still call you Acey. :|

Snap, your hack will feature Lloyd as a prominent character? Okay, this is one hack that I most definitely have to play. Is there anywhere that I can find info on this hack? Jak is pretty awesome, my older brother is a huge fan of him. I never played Mass Effect though, sorry.

FE7-10 then, eh? Have you ever considered playing any of the older fan-translated FEs?

And I think I should use bigger text for greeting people next time then :P

btw if you don't mind me asking, where is that Lloyd fanart in your avatar from?

Comments likes that one motivate me even more biggrin.gif. Look for FE7: Fang Fiction here on SF for the idea, there's nothing even in progress at this point though. As for playing the older ones, seems like FE4 has the love of the community, while I must play FE6 because it's directly related to FE7. smile.gif

Fanart is from google( technically it isn't but I got a little lazy here) --> Lloyd Fire Emblem *scroll down a bit and there it is. I cropped it so it could fit in avatar size and not much else.

Edited by BlackSoulou