• Dud
    • Dud
  2. 2. Dud Question

• Dud
    • Dud
  3. 3. FIGHTER OR ARMOR KNIGHT

• BRUTE
    • HARDENED

So I'm already at P-5... and I'm actually losing to Fighter My Unit in turn counts. This is normally to be expected; however, what really threw me for a loop was P-4 Athena taking 5 Turns. Unless I did something wrong... My Unit couldn't get an upper edge since:

- He lacked +2 Str (50% chance to have it)

- He lacked +2 Spd (35% chance to have it)

- He lacked +2 Def (50% chance to have it)

Unless I'm missing something vital here, I couldn't find a way to do it. He's actually doing pretty pathetic at the moment, which is what is scaring me. Maybe I just had better luck with Fighter too but *shrugs* I almost want to do Fighter again. ;_;

MU atm is Level 5.81. :|

Edited by Colonel M

So I'm already at P-5... and I'm actually losing to Fighter My Unit in turn counts. This is normally to be expected; however, what really threw me for a loop was P-4 Athena taking 5 Turns. Unless I did something wrong... My Unit couldn't get an upper edge since:

- He lacked +2 Str (50% chance to have it)

- He lacked +2 Spd (35% chance to have it)

- He lacked +2 Def (50% chance to have it)

Unless I'm missing something vital here, I couldn't find a way to do it. He's actually doing pretty pathetic at the moment, which is what is scaring me. Maybe I just had better luck with Fighter too but *shrugs* I almost want to do Fighter again. ;_;

MU atm is Level 5.81. :|

I don't know about you, but if my MU was getting RNG screwed to that sort of extent I'd just restart the game. You are only 5 maps in, and they are pretty short ones at that.

Speaking of which, what are your MU's base stats and growth rates? I know you used AK, but I(and the rest of us)would like to know.