Who's that archetype?

Vicious Sal

Once again, painting yourself like you're in the right when you're clearly not and ignoring the fact that there is no "boss" archetype.

I don't have to 'paint' myself in the right(of what anyway) when you outright whined about it. And that site is a lie, it's a wiki.

Nino

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to 'paint' myself in the right(of what anyway) when you outright whined about it. And that site is a lie, it's a wiki.

Nino

I hope that nino is a nono because I feel another mind bleedingly general "archetype" coming along. like hero perhaps.

Fir?

Edited by Jack Skellington

No, and Fir was never an Est.

@Emerald: That list the Wiki has sure beats your misguided conception of an "archetype" is. And no, I wasn't "whining". I was trying to get a straight answer out of you when all you were saying was "k wut ever lol".

I hope that nino is a nono because I feel another mind bleedingly general "archetype" coming along. like hero perhaps.

Just be glad that I, or anyone else aside the obvious, don't pull whatever we think is an archetype straight out of nowhere. Edited by Little Al

@Emerald: That list the Wiki has sure beats your misguided conception of an "archetype" is. And no, I wasn't "whining". I was trying to get a straight answer out of you when all you were saying was "k wut ever lol".

What misguided conception? And you were whining, you want me to quote you? I will if you want, unless you want to edit your posts so you can paint yourself as competent. By the way, I don't post like how you think I do. Since I spell out my words and use 'lul' instead of 'lol'. Stop pretending you know me.

Elincia.