Who's that archetype?

Vicious Sal

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....crap?

But there are too many bosses in FE. Like, 30 bosses in each game. >.<

YOu might wanna be more specific, like LOADS more specific.

To make a guess, Gheb.

That's when you ask specific questions to narrow it down, instead of Muscling it and guessing outright. (like I would)

And no.

That's when you ask specific questions to narrow it down, instead of Muscling it and guessing outright. (like I would)

But which enemy archetype is it? So far as I know, there's six boss archetypes. Is it the Gharnef/mastermind? The Ephidel/small scale manipulator? The Camus/enemy general with no ill will towards your group whatsoever? The Murdock/enemy general with only respect for your group? The Micallis/victim of ambition? Or the Hardin/good guy that underwent a tragic fall from grace? If it's no specific enemy archetype at all, then you might as well rethink which character you're thinking of. Edited by Little Al

But which enemy archetype is it? So far as I know, there's six boss archetypes. Is it the Gharnef/mastermind? The Ephidel/small scale manipulator? The Camus/enemy general with no ill will towards your group whatsoever? The Murdock/enemy general with only respect for your group? The Micallis/victim of ambition? Or the Hardin/good guy that underwent a tragic fall from grace? If it's no specific enemy archetype at all, then you might as well rethink which character you're thinking of.

All you need to do is guess not tell me what to do.

No it isn't. Ask more questions instead of complaining.

Yes it is because you're throwing out vague clues such as "boss archetype" when there's six boss archetypes like I've explained. How would you feel if I gave a clue such as "player character archetype"? Chances are you wouldn't even have a clue what the hell I'm talking about unless if I was more specific. What you're doing right now is no different. All Crash and me have been doing is asking for a specific boss archetype, yet you refuse to cooperate. This is "guess the archetype member", which is hard to do if no specific archetype is stated. Edited by Little Al

Yes it is because you're throwing out vague clues such as "boss archetype" when there's six boss archetypes like I've explained. How would you feel if I gave a clue such as "player character archetype"? Chances are you wouldn't even have a clue what the hell I'm talking about unless if I was more specific. What you're doing right now is no different. All Crash and me have been doing is asking for a specific boss archetype, yet you refuse to cooperate. This is "guess the archetype member", which is hard to do if no specific archetype is stated.

Speak for yourself, I would ask questions instead of cry about it. Now, are you going to ask or are you going to fill a tub with your tears?