Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I suggest everyone to build some pressure on blitz so he can spread some words out that damn spamhole.

I assume you're word hole works without actual votes Strawman (if not, there will be plenty of votes for you, I can assure that straw)

Oh and by the way, If anyone feels like saying something, SAY it no matter how trivial it may seem to be

I should elaborate on my reasoning for suspecting Strawman. He mostly spoke up to defend Clipsey, otherwise posting a reasonable amount, but saying fairly little of substance earlier. Defending Clipsey doesn't help, but had it been just that, I wouldn't really suspect him much.

Gah, that was unclear. My point is that it wasn't defending Eclipse that was fishy, as much as the lack of other action. He was a lot less vocal about other things.

1) Who is the most scum in your opinion

2) Who is the most town

3) When the hell did Sho claim his role?

4) How many kills you think there is per night?

5) How many scum left you think there is?

1) Most likely Blitz or straw. Blitz got really quiet after being voted by Sho. Don't think he's said anything since then.

2) Sho and possibly Kay.

3) IDK. I didn't think he had.

4)Im thinking 2, maybe 3. Unless SK died. But since i dont think he has im thinking it might be just 2,1 mafia, 1 sk.

5) Im thinking two mafia at least, possibly 3, and the sk.

Kay, if you look back at my posts pre-defending Eclipse, I have plenty of posts asking about things people were talking about that I didn't get, trying to understand why people were doing what, get people's reasons for things, etc. I was actually about to vote Eclipse myself(as it appeared she wasn't going to explain anything and voting her would give us the most info), until she gave Sho the information he wanted but was still being voted for, which didn't sit right with me.

I'll answer your lynch question after math class.

Hmm.

Okay.

These are people who I see as most likely town(in order of (town-ness): Sho(lynched Eclipse), Shinori(targeted by eclipse, hasn't done anything scummy), Proto(he hasn't said much but what he has said has made sense and been helpful).

And then the other people:

Kay is usually really quiet as mafia, but shes actually been talking so idk. Though I don't personally find what shes said to me extremely town-like.

Darros has said literally 1 thing in this entire thread. And it was "good morning folks."

Lord hasn't really been adding much to the discussion. He's talked but it hasn't really been quality. I found it odd how he wanted to know if you had said your role or not.

I'm super iffy on blitz.. He spammed a lot, then he appeared like he was getting in good towny discussion, but the things he was saying just seem odd to me.

I would probably go with Darros since he has said basically nothing.

Also I'm leaning on the mafia being people who haven't been very active as there has been little voting and I feel like they'd be trying harder to get a vote going to start a mislynch.

Kay, if you look back at my posts pre-defending Eclipse, I have plenty of posts asking about things people were talking about that I didn't get, trying to understand why people were doing what, get people's reasons for things, etc. I was actually about to vote Eclipse myself(as it appeared she wasn't going to explain anything and voting her would give us the most info), until she gave Sho the information he wanted but was still being voted for, which didn't sit right with me.

Okay, went back through the thread, reread all your posts, and I stand by my points. You were asking about people being suspicious of Clipsey, trying to understand why people were accusing her, and get people's reasons for voting for her.

I didn't suspect you all that strongly before, though, and you're acting significantly more pro-town now, so I'm not really worried about it or anything. I'm just saying, I wasn't accusing you for no reason earlier.

*checks*

Okay, that's it

##Vote: Darros

TALK!

I didn't know you could find how many posts someone had in a specific thread here.

Not voting for Darros right now, since I won't be around to change my vote tomorrow and I don't want a bandwagon to form before he can defend himself, but I expect a substantial post before tomorrow night.

I'm not sure how I feel about eclipse any more.

What with the past day and the recent pages of posts, my mind has been going a bit wonky. I'm not sure about lynching Darros, but I won't stand in the way.

Also, I realized this should be pointed out.

It's never too early to voice suspicions. There's always enough info to talk after the first phase, AT LEAST. Discussing these things isn't to learn about them as much as to learn about the people discussing them. If you say you suspect someone, but it's just a gut feeling, not based on any defensible logic, it doesn't say a lot about them, true. But it does say something about you. Once one of you dies, that information can be used to help determine the alignment of the other.

Now, why should you say anything that might make you look suspicious? If you have a really important role, that's an acceptable reason to stay somewhat quiet, most times. If you don't have a powerful role, you should talk. A lot. Even if you voice a later-detrimental opinion, as Strawman may have done, info always benefits the town in the end. If there's no discussion, the mafia can control the lynches much more easily. Besides, you're pretty sure to sound pro-town more often than not.

After thinking a bit, we should NOT lynch darros. Its most likely matter of time before he gets his ass subbed. Considering the "amazing amount of activity in this game" before I started pestering you fucktards the hell up, he most likely forgot this game even exists. on the other hand the second I suspect him, Blitz just vanishes. That is in my books far more suspicious boys...

I think Darros was having Internet trouble, but going back to who's left, I still am suspicious of Strawman and Domu. I feel like Strawman should talk more and that Domu just hasn't convinced me of anything.

I think Darros was having Internet trouble, but going back to who's left, I still am suspicious of Strawman and Domu. I feel like Strawman should talk more and that Domu just hasn't convinced me of anything.

Strawman pretty much has done (from my point of view) enough to me think him as townie (for now), sure he trusted clipsey but we all make mistakes. As for domu... Yeah the guy should get some major pressure votes D3

So, Rein just yelled at me for being inactive.

And 13 pages is too many to read right now. Can someone sum up stuff? <_<