Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh lool agent is the mafia.

For some reason I keep thinking agent as in like a secret agent and then I just assume that means they are the good guys. Whoops.

Yeah, no. Screw that. There's no way you can play dumb the entire game, I refuse to believe this isn't some ploy.

##Vote Strawman.

Psych, honestly. If we ignore the fact that ITS STILL NIGHT let me count the ways that vote was SO wrong.

1. We have fucking cop report that TELLS US KAY IS AGENT HOOKER.

2. Strawman plays so ridiculously poorly right now that he just isn't agent. No amount of pressure will make you intentionally state Kay is Clear.

3. We have 100% AGENT HOOKER AND YOU VOTE SOMEONE ELSE

4. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK PSYCH

Psych, honestly. If we ignore the fact that ITS STILL NIGHT let me count the ways that vote was SO wrong.

1. We have fucking cop report that TELLS US KAY IS AGENT HOOKER.

2. Strawman plays so ridiculously poorly right now that he just isn't agent. No amount of pressure will make you intentionally state Kay is Clear.

3. We have 100% AGENT HOOKER AND YOU VOTE SOMEONE ELSE

4. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK PSYCH

Shhhh

I know Kay is our next target, but Strawman can come after.

Shhhh

I know Kay is our next target, but Strawman can come after.

Strawman is suspicious. Why would Clipsey choose to protect him if he wasn't from her team? But Kay is top priority, since she knows Sho has a night-phase action and he's like 99% town.

And that's exactly why I wonder if Kay knows Anouleth's role. There are only two explanations for this:

1) Sho is Mafia. HE HAS 0,1% OF CHANCE AFTERALL.

2) Anouleth is Town/From that group which I forgot the name

Strawman is suspicious. Why would Clipsey choose to protect him if he wasn't from her team? But Kay is top priority, since she knows Sho has a night-phase action and he's like 99% town.

Let us all spend a moment facepalming to this amount of stupidity. ECLIPSE DID NOT AT ANY POINT OF THIS GAME PROTECT STRAWMAN. Your argument is horridly invalid

And that's exactly why I wonder if Kay knows Anouleth's role. There are only two explanations for this:

1) Sho is Mafia. HE HAS 0,1% OF CHANCE AFTERALL.

2) Anouleth is Town/From that group which I forgot the name

Ummm.... what, the, FUCK are you saying. Let me get you the facts:

1) EVERYONE knows anouleth's role. He is death after all.

2) Kay may or may not have know this before mafia killed Anouleth. HOWEVER

2) a. Whatever the fuck my faction is, matter not BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW ANOULETH'S ROLE EITHER

2) b. Anouleth was town and it matters not in this case.

3) Are you sure you play AGENT minimafia, not TALES OF VESPERIA mafia?

@Psych whatever

Sho is dead.

Dear Sho,

You are Tristan, Military Mason. You are in love with your hair.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Recruiting USER." You will tell USER all about your secret society, the masons, changing his role PM to a copy of yours with the role name and flavor changed. The masons as a whole may only recruit one person per night.

However, if USER is an Agent or the Killer, he will proceed to kill you and the rest of the masons before continuing on his merry way. If USER is a Fanatic, you will be able to determine so and kill him.

You may talk to all other Masons outside of the main thread.

You are allied with the Military. You win if the Agents, Fanatics, and Serial Killer are eliminated.

He left a will:

Im the original Mason for what it counts. If both me and Shinori died, Kill Strawman

If Shinori is still alive, Strawman is 100% sure town

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 72 hours (8PM GMT -8 on Wednesday).

What the hell is happening with the Serial Killer? Is he inactive?

Anyway, ##Vote: Kay

Its pretty much a fact that the SK and mafia kill on different nights.

There has been 1 night kill every night except for night 2, and we know the 2nd kill on night 2, Kevin, was caused by Sho.

Its pretty much a fact that the SK and mafia kill on different nights.

There has been 1 night kill every night except for night 2, and we know the 2nd kill on night 2, Kevin, was caused by Sho.

Then the Serial Killer is Kaoz. Before he subbed, the Serial Killer never did anything, and only an idiot would use a dangerous role just after receiving it from an afk player. Unless I'm confusing Agent Minimafia with ToV Mafia, I say he should be lynched. >: