FE6 FEditor Problems

Bryan

Hey guys,

I've been importing animations and editing portraits in FEditor. After I finish, everything works normally, I can reopen the ROM later. However, when I have anything in my storage, the game glitches because it creates an extra spot at the very end of my character list. So, if I have anything in my inventory at the end of a chapter, this glitch occurs. Additionally, if I restart the chapter, my storage completely clears. Any suggestions on what to change? This is only a problem from chapter5 onwards, because of the unit select screen.

It's the only glitch I'm finding after making tons of edits. I've tried just changing a portrait's colors, that alone causes the glitch. Doesn't matter how little/ tons I do. FEditor itself is causing the problem. Is there something stupid I'm forgetting?

Edited by Bryan

FEditor itself is causing the problem. Is there something stupid I'm forgetting?

Other known issues include:

*Graphic Glitches During Level Up (Fixable)

*Storage glitch where everything in your inventory disappears (Not Fixable without modifying the source code)

Yep. FE6 just isn't made to be used with FEditor until someone fixes it >_>;