Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Blind Playthrough

A few days ago I decided to play the Sacred Stones once again. It was actually the first Fire Emblem game I ever played but I never completed it or became even close to completion (I believe the highest has been chapter 8 so far). I decided not to look up any information about what units are good and just play with the units I think fit in my team.

I'm at chapter 10 right now, so the first 9 (plus Gaiden chapter) chapters will have descriptions unfortunately. I would appreciate it if you guys didn't tell what characters I'd best use. It is a blind playthrough after all. I did Eirika's route by the way.

Chapter 10:

Units on the field: Eirika, Seth, Kyle, Franz, Garcia, Artur, Natasha, Gilliam, Vanessa, Neimi, Joshua, Tana

Units recruited: Innes, Gerik, Tethys, Marisa

Comments: Aside from some serious lack of luck (like Franz misses a 95% accuracy hit AND him being put to sleep) the chapter went fairly smoothly. Innes and Gerik almost let a soldier kill Tethys. Fortunately, Tana came just in time to save her. Luckily I read that Marisa was somehow related to Gerik or else Innes would have probably just killed her.

I'm thinking of replacing Neimi with Innes. So far Neimi didn't impress me: I gave her some kills, but the level ups are mediocre and she's way too fragile... I hope Innes isn't another Jeigan. This chapter I brought Kyle, next chapter I'll bring Forde with me and see if either of them is worth keeping or if I should keep Franz.

Also two new swordfighters... I will keep Joshua either way as he's been awesome so far. I might, however, train one of them. I will bring them along for a few chapters and then decide.

Also I'm thinking of promoting Gilliam. He's level 14 now. I'm not sure if I should wait until level 20.

edit: Also, I do NOT use arenas or towers to grind: I never grind.

Edited by Quirino

• 1 month later...

A few days ago I decided to play the Sacred Stones once again. It was actually the first Fire Emblem game I ever played but I never completed it or became even close to completion (I believe the highest has been chapter 8 so far). I decided not to look up any information about what units are good and just play with the units I think fit in my team.

I'm at chapter 10 right now, so the first 9 (plus Gaiden chapter) chapters will have descriptions unfortunately. I would appreciate it if you guys didn't tell what characters I'd best use. It is a blind playthrough after all. I did Eirika's route by the way.

edit: Also, I do NOT use arenas or towers to grind: I never grind.

...And you want us to help you how?