the funds rank

HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

while i've managed to 4 and 5 star it in the past, i figure there has to be a more feastable way of doing so.

share your ways of keeping it up.

1) Don't use Ocean Seal or Fell Contract or recruit Farina.

2) Steal every promotion item in the game, and certainly the silver card.

3) Spend every last gold you have with the silver card...buy an ocean seal in Victory or Death if you have the money lying around, it's essentially 25,000G in free assets.

4) Generally, Eliwood and Lyn aren't worth the money to promote. But you can certainly afford to promote one if you so wish.

5) Prepromos help, but I never was close enough on 5* funds to need to use them. Pent is probably an exception...he's as good as Erk when both are 20/20, with great bases, and A staff rank, and he's cheaper to use.

6) Use hammnerne on Brave Bow/Brave Lance, Warp, Fortify, Wolf Beil, or Rapier.

7) Do Night of Farewells.

8) Funds rank is harder for EHM than for HHM, because HHM gives you extra no-funds-req chapters that nets you at least a Dracoshield, a Talisman, Eclipse, a couple of stat boosters, a Runesword, and some stuff I'm sure I'm missing...that's a good 50kG in extra assets, and HHM has a slightly lower funds standard to boot.

3) Spend every last gold you have with the silver card...buy an ocean seal in Victory or Death if you have the money lying around, it's essentially 25,000G in free assets.

This seals the deal unless you've been stupid with money. You should have plenty of money to use nicer weapons like Braves or Silvers so don't worry about that.

I tend to just not promote too many units. Although in my EHM run, I promoted both Lords, and four other units, and still ended around 150000 above the funds rank.

Obvious Silver Card use as well.

Edited by General Horace