Mapping Voting

Chocolate Kitty

24 members have voted

1. 1. Herp

• [img]http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq29/primefusion/Mapping%20Competition/SFRound19.png[/img] - Prime
    • [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1894/mapcompo19.png[/img] - MarioKirby

I find both of them pretty cool but MarioKirby got my vote for the perspective and multi-level siege hell. tongue.gif But...from a tactical point of view, if even one attacker spots the backdoor entrance, you're done for MK (that is, assuming Ostian NPC knights are guarding the fort). I might get into one of those competitions sooner or later, sounds much interesting...and tough, with all the bigshots around here. *Not intimidated the least!*

Edited by BlackSoulou

Naturally I voted for MK, but I have to say it looks really cramped. Call me claustrophobic but, it kinda detracts from the overall appeal. Still, not bad.

Was beginning to wonder if you were even going to put the voting topic up, Hero

I find both of them pretty cool but MarioKirby got my vote for the perspective and multi-level siege hell. tongue.gif But...from a tactical point of view, if even one attacker spots the backdoor entrance, you're done for MK (that is, assuming Ostian NPC knights are guarding the fort). I might get into one of those competitions sooner or later, sounds much interesting...and tough with all the bigshots here. *Not intimidated the least!*

Long as you're a better mapper than me, you'll do fine

Voted for Prime. MK's is faaaaaar too chaotic and faulty (and this is coming from someone who likes complicated and chaotic maps).

Prime's is a tad boring, but it's much cleaner, and still feels like a nice map to play on (and looks a bit like how IS would make it).