(FE4) Tag Team four. That's right folks, three in a little over one day.

Darros

cURSE yOU, hORACE! yOU'VE tHWARTED mE aGAIN!

That's some crazy stuff. I guess I'll have to settle for being Joey or Kaiba. Integrity, which one do you want?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some crazy stuff. I guess I'll have to settle for being Joey or Kaiba. Integrity, which one do you want?

It's not over yet, the party's just begun! Besides, we haven't had a draft with all three of us in one draft yet I don't think...

I'm Kaiba you fucking kidding?

CHAPTER 2

25 TURN CLEAR

Sigurd ran to Lachesis, and then ran to the boss, whom he countered on the turn 8 EP then finished on turn 9 PP for a 9 turn clear. Ethlin spammed the return staff on multiple horses, all while keeping up with Sigurd. Cuan hung back, his job is to clear out the enemies from the sleep staff castle with the Hero Lance. Sigurd and Ethlin ran north to towards Mackily, while Levin and Sylvia netted me the bargain ring. Ethlin managed to finish off Voltz and position herself for a sibling crit on turn 14 (the Silver sword had 50 kills at this point anyway) for the seize. Azel hung out back at Evans.

Cuan bought Sigurd's shield ring, and headed north to rape face, while Ethlin returned Sigurd home. Cuan killed most of the stuff by the time Sigurd got there, with backup healing from Deirdre. He killed the knight with the hero lance, and Sigurd blasted through and seized on turn I can't remember. 20 rings a bell.

Sigurd and Cuan both cleared the arena to heal, and took out shit up north. Cuan blasted the ballista out of Sigurd's way on turn 25, allowing Sigurd to blick Shagaal and seize then.

M9Du9.pngxg7My.png

ZLoP.pnguffzm.pnglDUPv.png

rsw03.pngEH6jV.pngy3GCr.png

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 3

16 turn clear

Sigurd ran north and crit blicked Jabarro for a 4 turn seize of Madino. He was returned home by Ethlin and ran towards Silvail while EliteRing!Dew distracted the cross knights. He critted Eltshan once, and avoided being critted himself and seized Silvail by turn 9. He returned home, and Ethlin Hero Sworded all the Pirates (she had to stand on a road tile so she would actually be attacked) and then Cuan ran through with the Gae Bolg to clear the one dude out of Sigurd's path to the boss. It was amusing to see Cuan OHKO'ing things. Actually now that I look at the picture Ethlin went and sold the Leg Ring, then killed the dude in front of the boss, and Cuan just went and killed the people who killed Briggid.

65U7y.pngF569b.png

CHAPTER 4

24 turn clear

Dew promoted and got the Leg Ring... Sigurd grabbed the Light Sword.

They ran to Thove alone, and Sigurd seized there on turn 11. Sylvia helps out a lot here, when drafted.

Lachesis and Azel just chilled out (not together though) near Thove. In retrospect, I probably should have done Azel!Lachesis because Hezul Blood, but Delmud will do fine with a Hero Sword and Nanna sucks at fighting anyway, although the magic boost would have helped. Screwed that one up slightly. Anyway!

Mahnya took like 8 years to die (just Mayhnya too!), then Lachesis and Azel ate the children, and Sigurd killed the boss with the Hero Sword for a 24 turn clear!

jnghB.pngvmp2h.png

gLR6c.png5yj3P.png

P1Pa1.png7HKxN.png

94 turns total

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 5

20 turn clear

Sigurd ran to Langbart, and double critted with the Silver Sword. Nothing special here. Lachesis with the Libro staff provided life support. He repaired Tyrfing (to a very solid 36 uses) and ran towards Phinora, which he seized on turn... 9? 10? Can't remember. Dew killed the rest of the dragon knights with the wing clipper, and he fell in love with Lachesis. Sigurd ran through Leptor's army and Tyrfing'd everything, and was able to kill Leptor and chat with Ida on turn 20.

114 Turns total! Merry Christmas Integrity!

aVJpj.pngxnEgP.png

xnEgP.pngmUPCy.png

hkKiC.pngWT2Ab.png

VP41S.png

CGFRZ.png

DAT MAGIC

J6TIh.png

Pretty solid

DzlO3.png

I think the speed is better than average.

8uBCB.png

>.>

kids in a second. Except for Altenna, but she sucks anyway.

Edited by General Horace

SO WHAT'S MY TEAM

i dunno

BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO DO FOR CHRISTMAS

I HAAAAAAVE

LEAF made of pure sex.

ALTENNA probably gonna just be killed.

DELMUD - hey, he's not Tristan.

NANNA who might surpass Janne for once!

ARES with his Mistletoe!

LAYLEA with dem tittays!

DAISY with ...ah ...a ribbon! And money!

RODDLEVAN with blackjack! And hookers!

AGENTS ARE GO

GANESHIRE - 7 turns clear = 7 turns total

Yeehaw. I'm convinced (I reloaded and checked to be sure) that Charisma saved Roddlevan's life. So Delmud did something already!

ISAAC - 8 turns clear = 15 turns total

Church healing is yay.

RIVOUGH - 6 turns clear = 21 turns total

Celice! Don't get speed-screwed on me, man!

C7 begin: he's not, it's okay.

YIED - 10 turns clear = 31 turns total

I really am proud of my New Yied Clear. Rescue!Lana could make this a 9, though.

MELGEN - 6 turns clear = 37 turns total

WOO

Oifaye makes this possible, really, considering the hilarious danger I have to put Julia in to make it possible.

DARNA - 4 turns clear = 41 turns total

I underestimated Ares' potential for shaving here.

ALSTER - 6 turns clear = 47 turns total

CELIIIIIICE

Leaf is on track, too.

CONNACHT - 6 turns clear = 53 turns total

AHHHHH FUCK that was ballsy but it worked.

MEASE - 6 turns clear = 59 turns total

Whee! Time to promote Leaf and Delmud!

Merry Christmas guys. Especially you Integ, this was your best gift for me: Firing me. :awesome:

Oh yeah, excellent job Horie. I wonder how "lucky" you got to pull that amazing turncount.

Edited by Jigglypuff

Merry Christmas guys. Especially you Integ, this was your best gift for me: Firing me. :awesome:

Oh yeah, excellent job Horie. I wonder how "lucky" you got to pull that amazing turncount.

I needed 2 continue proc's from Cuan, and 3 sibling crits. And everyone rigs crits on bosses in FE4 drafts anyway, it's no surprise otherwise. Chapter 3, 4 and 5 were spectacularly mediocre, anybody could get those turncounts (especially chapter 3).

Besides, you guys drafted a fabulous team; it's the best one there.

Oh, and Happy Holidays.

I know my writeups suck ass, feel free to question anything you find to be "lucky", my friend.

Edited by General Horace

I know my writeups suck ass, feel free to question anything you find to be "lucky", my friend.

Just the Prologue. I don't know if it's my ROM, or what, but Sigurd always gets hit by the first two Bandits next to the castle. It's unavoidable. Did you need to alter the RNG for that, or this doesn't happen to you? Sigurd's survival has alot to do arrive quickly. :/ I also find it hard to get the Silver sword and pull a 10-turn.

You mean the first two bandits that attack him? I know he definately got hit by the first guy.

Well, first off, without Alec or Noish, Sigurd needs +2 strength (IIRC) to break through the axe dudes around Jungby and canto in front of the boss on turn 4, so I did rig that, although with Sigurd's base strength, it's not too bad. He can be on a forest tile on turn 3 as well, which pretty much makes him invinicible on that turn. As long as you kill the hunters on the player phase, you won't have to really deal with most of them. My Sigurd had IIRC 7 HP leaving Jungby, and was healed by Ethlin twice. He got the silver sword on turn 7 NPC phase(Azel was actually key here, as if the bandits to the north weren't dead, Alvis targets them). On turn 8, you have to make sure that you are out of range of the axe dude on the bridge near Evans, or else it triggers all the hunters and stuff and it clogs up the bridge a shitton, since some of the stuff there has 2 range. Sigurd needs a certain amount of Strength to ORKO the guy on the bridge too (although it didn't matter in my case since I had Cuan) and Cuan had to proc a continue on one hunter that was blocking Ethlin's path to be next to Sigurd for the sibling crit on turn 10. I could whip up a quick video if that was confusing.

KAPA - 2 turns clear = 61 turns total

Had a think thanks to LayLeaf as to how to do this better.

LUTHE - 2 turns clear = 63 turns total

And it worked.

GRUTIA - 3 turns clear = 66 turns total

DAMN this is good. LayLeaf is insane.

Also Julia killed Trabant because I cannot abide Trabant living. Ever.

THRACIA - 4 turns clear = 70 turns total

Promoted Julia. :3

CRO - 2 turns clear = 72 turns total

bahaha

RAD - 4 turns clear = 76 turns total

gahaha

MILETOS - 4 turns clear = 80 turns total

Fucking Ares tanked the shit out of JULIUS then crit Ishtar in the face. What a motherfucking boss.

CHALPHY - 5 turns clear = 85 turns total

Holy shitfuck Ares is manly enough to tangle with Alvis and actually do damage to him. Respect +25.

EDDA - 3 turns clear = 88 turns total

There is no way for me to stop one of the Silencers. At all. I have no fliers, and my only Restorer is Leaf who is susceptible to getting Silenced. Fuck that.

DOZEL - 2 turns clear = 90 turns total

Yes. TWO.

FREEGE - 4 turns clear = 94 turns total

Had to jimmy my plans a little, but it's good. Only two of my characters can not get Slept, though. Yay.

VELTHOMER - 6 turns clear = 100 turns total

I am a fucking GENIUS when it comes to Leaf. Wow.

BARHARA - 3 turns clear = 103 turns total

Julia clean 1RKOd Julius thanks to Leaf (he repositioned Celice one square up with Rescue after I fucked up his positioning the turn before) and Delmud. DELMUD. SEIZE!

Let's do the big write.

114 turns.

103 turns.

=217 turns grand total

The previous record was 232.

SMASHED, MOTHERFUCKERS.

----------

CELICE OH GOD - 126 KILLS

FE4085.png

Despite perfectly par SPD (breaking my lucky streak of spd-capping Celices :(), he performed awesome. Actually, let's log his stats compared to FEA, rounded down.

-5, 0, 0, 0, 0, -2, +1, +1

So except for a HP curse (which didn't affect me) he was beautifully average. Awesome!

WHATSHISNAME - 10 KILLS

FE4086.png

I realized that his growths are all absolute ass compared to his sister. But his sister is butch. :(

Yeah, he's still Roddlevan.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAF - 61 KILLS

FE4087.png

What a guy. Just ...what a fucking guy.

DELMUD, NOT TRISTAN - 46 KILLS

FE4088.png

He's dependable, nothing more. Charisma was to blame for kicking Julia's hit to a gorgeous 91, not to mention helping Celice and Ares on Alvis. So I like Charisma, and I ...am impartial to Delmud.

He does totally invalidate Roddlevan though and that's funny.

ARES IMPRESSED ME - 65 KILLS

FE4089.png

Now that I know he can hurt Alvis (and therefore shave two-odd turns in C10), he LEAPT in my esteem. 9/10, will draft again.

OIFAYE MAKES HIS SHOWING - 23 KILLS

FE4090.png

What, we need to include Oifaye in everything.

I think I've figured how to use him for real, which makes things better for me. He's only critical in C7, but he's still dependable otherwise.

Mostly.

ALMOST PROMOTED DAISY - 2 KILLS

FE4091.png

I don't think she even passed significant money around. Oh well.

JULIAAA :D :D :D - 44 KILLS

FE4092.png

I'm biased. Hugely, strongly biased. I love Julia. :D

LAYLEA DANCES ON - NONE KILLS

FE4093.png

Such terrifying synergy with Leaf. I LOVE IT.

EH, NANNA - ONE KILL

FE4094.png

nanna ;/

GG, Horay :D

I could probably find somebody else, but the whole purpose of this draft was more-or-less to have Darros and me be on a team.

Although he stuck me with Baww-rigid so next time we're on a team I won't let him be the primary drafter.

No! Integrity, you've betrayed me! Mark my words, I shall return! That's some solid stuff from both of you. Both of you seemed to have done 8 turns better than my personal bests.