Burning Forest 2

Kaoz

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prefered Tournament System?

• Single Elimination
    • Double Elimination
    • Round Robin
  2. 2. Do you prefer Stock or Time?

• Stock
    • Time
  3. 3. Would you like to have a tournament with restrictions on character choice?

• Yes (specify which restrictions)
    • No
  4. 4. Would you like Items to be turned on?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at light lord dropping out. I think this would work as DE now just as well, just give the previous Grand Champion the bye and make the second highest of the bottom seeds in the other match of the bracket (so that the bye won't go to a statistically assumed bad player).

Then again, we already apparently started with Round Robin, so I guess it'll be for Burning Forest 3 then.

Oh, and I'm playing offline all this week. Contact me any time next week.

Edited by KALLLucas

I kept expecting you to shield that C4 on the moving platform. The game paused for so long at that point I thought it wouldn't work.

That whole first match was hilarious.

-FF airdodge into an Ike Fsmash. Okay, I can DI this and live

Nope. Get the most horrendous DI ever somehow.

-Get Jabbed and about to land on a platform. Okay, I can tech this and do something right away.

Nope. Just smack into the ground.

-Obviously I will be hit by some aerial now that I am in a down state on the platform. I can get up with invincibility and avoid the attack.

Nope. Just get hit by the attack anyway.

-Near the ledge and will try to jab before I get hit.

Nope. Buffered a Nair and died.

-Missed timed my jump to sweetspot the ledge forced to cypher and die.

Snake? SNAKE! SNNNAAAAAAKKEEE!!!!

Those matches were so funny.

Ever seen the print screen button on your keyboard? Press that, paste in the image editor of your choice, crop, save, upload, post here.

Speaking of keyboards, why German builds have 'Y' and 'Z' reversed in comparison to the most used keyboard layout, QWERTY-102? They're apparently otherwise identical, is 'Y' in so much more use or something?

Well, I'm again not available this weekend. Next week I'll make sure to contact a few people to set up matches to keep up, though :Wrys:.

Ever seen the print screen button on your keyboard? Press that, paste in the image editor of your choice, crop, save, upload, post here.

Speaking of keyboards, why German builds have 'Y' and 'Z' reversed in comparison to the most used keyboard layout, QWERTY-102? They're apparently otherwise identical, is 'Y' in so much more use or something?

Maybe next time. Thanks though.

No, it's switched because Y is so much less used.