Burning Forest 2

Kaoz

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prefered Tournament System?

• Single Elimination
    • Double Elimination
    • Round Robin
  2. 2. Do you prefer Stock or Time?

• Stock
    • Time
  3. 3. Would you like to have a tournament with restrictions on character choice?

• Yes (specify which restrictions)
    • No
  4. 4. Would you like Items to be turned on?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I can start playing again :D

The rematch against TL was interesting. 1st match counting. 2nd match 3 stock. 3rd and 4th I win the these. Lose on the last.

Edited by Eryth

He didnt beat me KALLL :p. So Im still best of Serenes Forest. Eryth/Xeylode is still really really really good. And is a threat to me :o.

Xeylode/Eryth (Snake/Falco) vs PKL (Snake/Marth/Toon Link) 2-3

I predict Eryth will raep you all xD.

First match was the laggy one. Second match was snake vs snake, I 3 stocked him somehow :o. Third match was another snake ditto in battlefield. It was close but he won. Fourth match was Delfino Plaza. I tried surprising him by using Marth. But he picked Falco and there was enough lag so that I couldnt dancing blade fully. -_- It made things really painful. Needless to say, he beat me 1 stock. Then, I chose Final Destination and went Toon Link. He went Snake. I 2 stocked him :o. GGs Eryth.

Edited by Toon Link

1. PegKnightLover- 3-1 whase, 3-2 xeylode, 3-0 Soul, 3-0 KALLLucas = 12 Wins/3 losses

2: Kaoz- 3-2 KALLL = 3 Wins/2 losses

3: whase- PKL 1-3, KALLL 1-3 = 2 Wins/6 losses

4: Xeylode- 2-3 PKL = 3 Wins/2 losses

5: Mysterio- ?

6: mmKALLL- 0-3 PKL, 3-1 Whase, 2-3 Kaoz = 5 Wins/7 losses

7: Soul- PKL 0-3

Edited by Toon Link

I have horrible inconsistency and virtually all matches I play with people go to last stock even when I do win. I get 3 stocked by TL in a snake ditto, then come around and win the next match match on the last stock. Then our matches Kaoz were mostly down to the last stock, then I go and get 3 stocked when I switched to Falco. Even that one win I did get against you the last stock went horribly wrong. I go from a stock up to last stock 150% up and won only because you SD'd.

I think the 3 stock in the last match can be attributed to lag for the most part. Online is just that terrible for spacies (last time I checked Fox was ranked last in the Online Tournament Listings on SWF).

I would have really liked to win G2 though, just because the comeback was pretty decent and I got the edgeguard going which I feel is a rather weak part in my game =/

Off stage Snake's recovery is incredibly telegraphed over other characters. That you seemed to be doing fine making sure I was forced to either drop back to the ledge or C4 back away to make sure I didn't get hit by an attack for being super obvious. I think you need to work on keeping someone from reclaiming the center stage when they are on the ledge. At the ledge, most people really have no options in the narrow space near the ledge.

Edited by Eryth

• 2 weeks later...