Burning Forest 2

Kaoz

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prefered Tournament System?

• Single Elimination
    • Double Elimination
    • Round Robin
  2. 2. Do you prefer Stock or Time?

• Stock
    • Time
  3. 3. Would you like to have a tournament with restrictions on character choice?

• Yes (specify which restrictions)
    • No
  4. 4. Would you like Items to be turned on?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added a poll, some of the questions are similiar to the ones last time, but I'd like to see whether there was a shift in opinion anywhere.

Question 3 refers to stuff like Mid Tier or Low Tier events, where you're only allowed to choose from a subset of characters.

Any other feedback you might have would also be appreciated.

A lowtier tournament could be fun, yes. Another one would be a tournament where, if you use a character, you may not use that character in any other set. (you may still switch characters within a set between matches if you want, but may not use any of them later on) It created quite a bit of hassle even offline though, so I wonder whether it would work online at all lol. It has quite a bit of strategy inside the idea, though.

I voted Double Elimination because while Round Robin is cool and all for online tournaments, of course I like offline Double elimination tournaments more. :). Stock AND time. 3 stocks 10 minutes is perfect. Yes, the next burning forest should be low tier :p. And, no.

Hmm the matches are Best of 5 games actually.. you guys only played a Best of 3 there.

we played 4 games, actually. but in the 4th one he SD'd his last 2 lifes and was suddenly gone...

I thought the 4th must've been for fun or something and it'd be Bo3.

I dunno right now, does the fourth one (Pit(me) vs Jigglypuff(gaw)) count or not?

I quit because a friend was sitting next to me bugging me that he wanted to play too. He kept bothering starting the Bowser-Ike match and I started losing. I couldn't play like that, so I forfeit after Jigglypuff-Pit. :/

If you think this is an excuse and don't believe me- Remember that time somebody else got in our match, Marciaxrolf? That was my friend there. (the one where you suicided)

Forgot to end this earlier... oh well, deadline.

Final results:

1: PegKnightLover - Marth, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Pikachu, others*

2: Kaoz - Meta Knight, Marth, Falco, Snake

3: mmKALLL - Snake, Mr. Game and Watch, Marth, others*

4: Xeylode - Snake, Falco

5: whase - Toon Link, Ike, Pit

6. Soul - Bowser, Wario, others*

*mutliple other characters with the same amount of useage, too many to list

[spoiler=Bracket Image]76kfv.png

Matches that weren't played out are considered a tie.

Thanks to everyone who participated and again congratulations to PegKnightLover for winning!

Please answer the poll if you haven't already, the thread for Burning Forest 3 will be up within the next few days.

I congratulate you Kaoz, Xeylode and of course, Marciaxrolf for doing so good. I apologize to whase for not finishing our matches. Maybe some other day we can play for fun. You too, Xeylode. We never got our just match. -_-

Forgot to end this earlier... oh well, deadline.

Final results:

1: PegKnightLover - Marth, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Pikachu, others*

2: Kaoz - Meta Knight, Marth, Falco, Snake

3: mmKALLL - Snake, Mr. Game and Watch, Marth, others*

4: Xeylode - Snake, Falco

5: whase - Toon Link, Ike, Pit

6. Soul - Bowser, Wario, others*

*mutliple other characters with the same amount of useage, too many to list

[spoiler=Bracket Image]76kfv.png

Matches that weren't played out are considered a tie.

Thanks to everyone who participated and again congratulations to PegKnightLover for winning!

Please answer the poll if you haven't already, the thread for Burning Forest 3 will be up within the next few days.

Thanks. Also, auto sign-me up in BF3 please :). *hopes its a low tier tournament*