Processor good enough?

...probably...but I don't advocate the use of emulators when the game is out in your language and in your country...and mostly just look the other way it isn't out in your language and in your country... I played this game on a Wii. There's always eBay if you can't find the game locally.

It runs fine on my 2.4ghz intel core 2 with nvidia 320gm.

...probably...but I don't advocate the use of emulators when the game is out in your language and in your country...and mostly just look the other way it isn't out in your language and in your country... I played this game on a Wii. There's always eBay if you can't find the game locally.

I have the wii/GC copies, and honestly it's just better to play on an emulator. You can render the game in 1920x1080 and it looks much better.

I have the game, and radiant dawn. I actually have a copy of every fire emblem game, 1-11 (not 12 since not in english)

but the problem is my wii and gamecube no longer work, dunno why but won't turn on. That's why this is my only option.

You should download a iso and try by yourself if the game works fine. If the first minutes of gameplay have a bad framerate, the whole game will be slow. If the framerate is acceptable, you should be fine playing the game to the end.

If you download the game and are using Dolphin emulator, I advise using the PAL version of PoR/RD, because PAL is more stable.