Questions

tomoya-kun

Few quick questions.

What does transferring my PoR data allow me to do? I'm assuming my 20/20 doesn't carry.

Your stats will transfer if they're capped; then, they'll provide a +5 bonus (for capped HP) and +2 for everything else.

How can I start the game on hard mode? I don't really want to waste a playthrough on normal mode.

I'm sure someone on the site's willing to lend you a save state that'll let you start HM directly.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

The trial maps in FE9 do not save level ups and junk. So yeah 20/20 by the time you kill the final boss is the best way to do it. Also remember that easy mode files dont often work for transfers due to a bug in FE10.

The trial maps in FE9 do not save level ups and junk. So yeah 20/20 by the time you kill the final boss is the best way to do it. Also remember that easy mode files dont often work for transfers due to a bug in FE10.

About the easy modes: only the early releases of the North-American version have this bug. All the other regions (Europe, Australia, Japan) and the later North-American versions have no problems.

Also note that if Largo is 20/20 and has one or more stats capped, his stats will be transfered directly to Calill in RD (except for the early releases of RD: in these versions, training Largo is a waste of time and experience).

Edited by Arondight

Devdan's stats will boost Danved in RD even though they are deffinitely not the same person.

Largo's capped stats will boost Callil but they may or may not stack with Callil's boosts depending if you have an old american version or a newer version (also Europe versions stack)