Normal Stats or Blessed?

First time playing through PoR but very experience FE8 player, is this normal on hard mode play though?

I think the stat caps are lower in FE8, so its probably not as good as a I think it is, but I do think it's odd that Mist maxed magic so fast, too bad she can't use spells!

gfee012.png

gfee013.png

gfee014.png

gfee015.png

gfee016.png

I think the stat caps are lower in FE8, so its probably not as good as a I think it is, but I do think it's odd that Mist maxed magic so fast, too bad she can't use spells!

If you are feeling really desperate to give Mist good attack, throw her arms scrolls on that sword rank. C rank gets her the sonic sword and A rank gets her the rune sword - these use her magic stat to attack, meaning she should do pretty good damage. And the runesword lets her recover HP. But mostly she's a staff user.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

I don't think any of those choices are that unorthodox in terms of who you took, it's more who you left out that's surprising (neither Oscar nor Kieran nor Makalov, also lacking Boyd). Were you intentionally going all girls?

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

Oy, judging from your screenshots, it's Dolphin.

Ever get past the bridge chapter? The last time I actually downloaded a new version of Dolphin, it always froze at that chapter on the conversation before it began.

Did they fix that?

Ever get past the bridge chapter? The last time I actually downloaded a new version of Dolphin, it always froze at that chapter on the conversation before it began.

Did they fix that?

Not sure about either NA or EU isos, but the game is completable with the JP. There become places quite late in the game (not sure if it was the bridge chapter) where you can only load from Beginning of chapter save, and not Base or Adventure saves though, so maybe it was a similar issue in your case.

I don't think any of those choices are that unorthodox in terms of who you took, it's more who you left out that's surprising (neither Oscar nor Kieran nor Makalov, also lacking Boyd). Were you intentionally going all girls?

Mostly intentionally, yes. The Falcos and Wyverns are used to pick up ike and run him to the seize objectives

Did they fix that?

I'm on 24, I beat the bridge one. That one was seemed to have RNG rigged against me, the Ballistae critical'd gy Marcia for 1HKO...

If you are feeling really desperate to give Mist good attack, throw her arms scrolls on that sword rank. C rank gets her the sonic sword and A rank gets her the rune sword - these use her magic stat to attack, meaning she should do pretty good damage. And the runesword lets her recover HP. But mostly she's a staff user.

Actually, the Sonic Sword is B Rank, so she'll both boosters to wield it. Pretty good investment though.