Wyvern/Falco?

Aere

34 members have voted

1. 1. Vanessa: FK or WK?

2. 2. Tana: FK or WK?

Hey all. I'm making a Creature Campaign save, and I want to use a variety of units not used in normal play. Like mages, the trainees, and using the fliers for something other than ferrying.

So, I ran into this problem. I don't really mind too much about the Triangle attack, but which promotion choice is the best for these two units?

I usually use Falcon Knight for my Pegs for the simple reason that they can carry heavier units than they could if they became wyvern knights. What I mean by this is that Falco!Tana/Nessie has 14 aid. This is enough to pick up Hero!Garcia, GK!Gilliam, promoted Kyle, and Warrior/Berserker!Ross, while 11 aid can only pick up units as burly as Seth and Hero!Ross. However, I rarely found a use for swords on Tana after promotion in my FE8 PT, and I can safely say that Pierce>>Swords as far as combat is concerned.

Since he's making it a Creature Campaign save, bonuses don't matter as much since he can just use infiniteboosters to cap everything, and caps are the only thing that really matters in Creature Campaign.

Now on normal runs I'd probably have one Falco and one WK if I'm gonna use both Vanessa and Tana, since both classes have their benefits in the normal gameplay environment.

I will always vote Falcoknights. I have no reason for this, but I will.

Same. But i actually like, use swords on my Falcon Knights anyway so i choose them over the wyvern because lance lock is forever. Both are pretty good though. I just...love peg/falc knights.

EDIT: Wyvern is actually better for Vanessa cuz strength.

Edited by Florina

• 3 weeks later...