Dracoknights

I read the base conversation about how the dragons were warped and made into steeds, which makes sense considering the generic dracoknights on red mounts and even the white mounts from the snow missions in PoR. But one question remains. How did Haar get a black dragon and not have it be an issue with Goldoa? And more importantly, how did Jill get green one? Did Izuka breed some new type of dragon laguz?

According to Nasir the Red Dragon Squad or something went to Daien to get Almeda or Rajaion and was warped into steeds like Rajaion was. I just assumed the same was done to the white dragons, or they were just painted to blend in with the snow. "Wyvern" was the changed from dragon in the US.

Well, maybe at the beginning of the dracoknights they did that, and then just breeded the ones they have now. Cause Rajaion looks way bigger than the dragons they ride on.

Plus, Harr's dragon is more like a dark blue than black. Compare his dragon to Kurth and you'll see what I mean.

Well, maybe at the beginning of the dracoknights they did that, and then just breeded the ones they have now. Cause Rajaion looks way bigger than the dragons they ride on.

Plus, Harr's dragon is more like a dark blue than black. Compare his dragon to Kurth and you'll see what I mean.

Now that you mention it, it does seem more navy than black. Hm.

According to Nasir the Red Dragon Squad or something went to Daien to get Almeda or Rajaion and was warped into steeds like Rajaion was. I just assumed the same was done to the white dragons, or they were just painted to blend in with the snow. "Wyvern" was the changed from dragon in the US.

I don't think that the red dragons were warped into steeds. I think that those were the same red dragons Ike had to fight at Gritnea Tower and in Melior, and nobody was riding them.

Plus, Goldoans don't leave their country. It's probably hard enough to find some for the Feral ones. I don't think the dragons they ride are the Laguz dragons. I mean, there's no pegasus laguz, and they still manage to find those.

All that said, I doubt Jill would knowingly ride a warped laguz....

At least not anymore.

Though along that line, I don't think Harr or Shiharam would do that at any point.