Pick my units

So I'm recruiting everyone, including enemy bosses (with an action replay), as well as a lot of other units.

Choice list; Ike excluded:

Greil

Black Knight

Ashnard/Berserk Ashnard

Bertram

Petrine

Hafedd

Bryce

Homasa

Naesala

Tibarn

Giffca

Ena

Nasir

Volke (Assassin)

Sothe (Assassin)

Nephenee

Sephiran

Oliver

Shiharam

Who would be the most useful units? Wanting the top 12

And if anyone is interested in this, I might make a video playthrough on youtube.

Edited by Desoato

Make sure you actually play on Hard Mode. You know, the mode where Volke can't damage Dragons at endgame even with max Str and a Stiletto?

Actually on Hard Mode endgame my Volke still could damage the Dragons. Every single one of his stats were maxed, with lethality and. And with Resolve he was doing 30+

Black Knight will do fine as long as you you recruit him ONLY for the last few chapters and make him actualy Vulnerable to enemy attacks to balance it out a little<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">

I'm also interested to see a playthrough/LP of this on Youtube

I was going to recruit him from chapter 11 and on.. I can remove his blessing with an AR code. But even with that gone his defense is still so high that most enemies can't hurt him. Maybe I'll just play my own playthrough to have fun with before doing a youtube playthrough. Then I will only use him from Chapter 27 and on.

Actually on Hard Mode endgame my Volke still could damage the Dragons. Every single one of his stats were maxed, with lethality and. And with Resolve he was doing 30+

I think you missed the part where I proved that even if his stats were maxed, he does a grand total of 0 damage to Dragons. And Resolve + Lethality is takes 30 Capacity and I'm highly sure that Volke has 25 after promotion.

I can remove his blessing with an AR code.

Oh. So you're a cheater. That explains everything.

Edited by Bblader

I think you missed the part where I proved that even if his stats were maxed, he does a grand total of 0 damage to Dragons. And Resolve + Lethality is takes 30 Capacity and I'm highly sure that Volke has 25 after promotion.

Oh. So you're a cheater. That explains everything.

Just a new cheater, beating it 15 times on hard mode. Well the game gets pretty boring. So I decided to have some fun, I deserve it.

Just whine about it please? Pretty please?

Just a new cheater, beating it 15 times on hard mode. Well the game gets pretty boring. So I decided to have some fun, I deserve it.

Just whine about it please? Pretty please?

Arrogance will get you nowhere.

Don't even try that in the drafts.

Then Enter/Start a draft

But seriously, Volke's not doing much at endgame.

Especially on EM.

(WTF is with those enemies....)

I think IS used MM enemy data for that.