Do you think Naruto(the character) got WORSE after shippuden?

Masu

Do you think naruto is worse in shippuden?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is naruto worse after the 2 year timeskip?

• No, he's better
    • Yeah.
    • Hes the same
    • I dunno
    • Shippuden???
    • He sucks,Sasuke owns him!

I think he sucks ass in shippuden. In part 1 he would kick asses when he would fight and in awesome ways. After the 2 year time skip all he seems to do is go kyuubi, then cry and whine about sasuke. He needed SAKURA to tell him to stop crying when sasuke left! you suck ass if you need that!!!!

Edited by MaSu

In some aspects he's better, but lately he's been sucking.

And I'm not looking forward to another 50 chapters of training.

I say he's the same. And since the enemies are tougher, he's proving to be 'A drag' (Shikamaru quote intended.)

I...I like Naruto. He's cuddly.

And you have to understand that to Naruto, Sasuke was probably the closest person to him. If you're brother suddenly left you, what would you do?

Though I would be the first person to point out that Naruto's "I'll beat you up and bring you back to Konoha" is highly unrealistic. It wouldn't accomplish anything, because Sasuke would just find a way to leave again. >_>

But yeah...Naruto's constant talking about Sasuke does annoy me sometimes. Not that much, though. It's just typical main character angst. They all get it. XD

And you have to understand that to Naruto, Sasuke was probably the closest person to him. If you're brother suddenly left you, what would you do?

Though I would be the first person to point out that Naruto's "I'll beat you up and bring you back to Konoha" is highly unrealistic. It wouldn't accomplish anything, because Sasuke would just find a way to leave again. >_>

But yeah...Naruto's constant talking about Sasuke does annoy me sometimes. Not that much, though. It's just typical main character angst. They all get it. XD

I would just take his bedroom.

At least he doesn't say "Believe it!" anymore.

He never did, depending on which version you watch/read.

If someone left me like that I'd say exactly this:

"Listen, we all have problems in our life. Stop thinking you're the center of the world and grow up. We all take these problems and deal with it. Then we improve and better ourselves. If you're gonna be an asshole piece of shit then run off, but if you're gonna stop being a little bitch and grow up then come back. The world doesn't revolve around you."

If they listen then no problem. If they didn't I'd kick their ass till there face turned blue. If I had to kill them. I would.

Naruto = Annoying twat

Sauske = Whinny little bitch

Sakura = Babe

Kakashi = Awesomeness

Shikamaru = Pure Ownage

Sai = See Fun with Akatsuki.

Lol. True, I suppose.

I still like Naruto, though. XD

Well I don't hate him either. Otherwise I wouldn't read the manga. I just would like them to do something with the story.

If someone left me like that I'd say exactly this:

"Listen, we all have problems in our life. Stop thinking you're the center of the world and grow up. We all take these problems and deal with it. Then we improve and better ourselves. If you're gonna be an asshole piece of shit then run off, but if you're gonna stop being a little bitch and grow up then come back. The world doesn't revolve around you."

If they listen then no problem. If they didn't I'd kick their ass till there face turned blue. If I had to kill them. I would.

Naruto = Annoying whiny bitch

Sauske = AWESOME Whinny little bitch(and if you saw the latest chapters you cant blame him after what he found out)

Sakura = UGLY BITCH

Kakashi = Overrated

Shikamaru = Pure Ownage I SECOND THAT

Sai = Gay homo.

Deidara=Best character

Fix'd.

Fix'd.

I'm sorry Masu. Sauske was awesome till he got owned by Garra. After that, he turned into an emo (even more so) little bitch. As strong as he is, he has the mentality of a 6 year old.

I'm sorry Masu. Sauske was awesome till he got owned by Garra. After that, he turned into an emo (even more so) little bitch. As strong as he is, he has the mentality of a 6 year old.

Thats cool. He will always be my favorite character no mater what anyone says about him *says this while wearing his sasuke pajama shirt*

haha nice. Shikamaru is my fave Naruto character. He's so lazy, yet very smart

and the first Chunin!

haha nice. Shikamaru is my fave Naruto character. He's so lazy, yet very smart

and the first Chunin!

Shikamaru Sasuke and Deidara are the best naruto chars (I use them all the time in EX 2)