Top Posters In This Topic

I-I m-might harbor some tsundere tendencies to Lyn. I-It's embarrassing. >_>

more like HOARbor >:O

i Bought like 4 e-tanks

i think i used them all just for him

hardest wily fight imo

when it comes to the X series i think sigma in X3 is pretty damn hard

i find the X4 and X6 battles easy

X3's sigma battle isn't actually that hard, he just has high damage output. the hardest for me is X5; one of the reasons I really like X5 (y)

You Mega Man fans must be insane or something, seeing how you enjoy the series and can stomach the difficulty (I mean insane in a good way, since Mega Man is ridiculously difficult). I even find the Contra series easier than the mainstream Mega Man series.

those games are NOT as hard as you think. you just need to have the patience to learn where the upgrades are, and pick up on boss patterns(since boss patterns in these games are never very complex.)

You're so sweet~! *glomp and cuddle* <3

*blush*

i Bought like 4 e-tanks

i think i used them all just for him

hardest wily fight imo

when it comes to the X series i think sigma in X3 is pretty damn hard

i find the X4 and X6 battles easy

Yeah; I'd say 7's Wily is harder than him in any other game. 9's Wily is the only one that MIGHT come close.

As to Sigma, I'd agree that both forms of Sigma in X3 are a pain. Those fireballs hurt like hell, and it gets worse when he starts throwing his shield. And Kaiser Sigma... Hoo boy.

Edited by Levant Fortner

X3's sigma battle isn't actually that hard, he just has high damage output. the hardest for me is X5; one of the reasons I really like X5 (y)

Sigma's boss theme in X5 is so good

Edited by Ice Sage

I don't live in NYC. I don't live that far from it, though I've only been to Nintendo World twice in my life. I want to go again.

Lol. I think that's a terrible pick-up line, though. XD

You've only been to Nintendo World twice? Weird. I'd probably go there for every major event for games I'm interested in.

Yeah, there's no denying it's a horrible line, but it's a really funny one. I'd be rather flattered if a girl told me that.

Good night Crizix.

!!

Don't encourage me, Rando. XP

Well, all right. Though I can name plenty of video game characters that are worse than Lyn.

those games are NOT as hard as you think. you just need to have the patience to learn where the upgrades are, and pick up on boss patterns(since boss patterns in these games are never very complex.)

Well, I doubt there's any upgrades in the first game, but I'll keep in mind getting down boss patterns. Getting to the boss seems to be a bigger issue than the bosses themselves based off my experiences in Mega Man 1.

Edited by Randoman

Yeah; I'd say 7's Wily is harder than any him in any other game.

As to Sigma, I'd agree that both forms of Sigma in X3 are a pain. Those fireballs hurt like hell, and it gets worse when he starts throwing his shield. And Kaiser Sigma... Hoo boy.

yeah

i find the X4 battle really easy because i played it so much. i find it easier with zero. i also like the battle with the general and the colonel

Yeah; I'd say 7's Wily is harder than him in any other game. 9's Wily is the only one that MIGHT come close.

the first form really calls for you to learn the patters of the fireballs. sigma's final form likes to shoot a laser for a long time which makes it really easy to start attacking him while he's shooting. the laser even destroys the missiles he shoots.

Sigma's boss theme in X5 is so good

which one? i love em both. sigma's final boss theme makes me think of star wars and GIANT ROBOT!!

Well, I doubt there's any upgrades in the first game, but I'll keep in mind getting down boss patterns. Getting to the boss seems to be a bigger issue than the bosses themselves based off my experiences in Mega Man 1.

the special weapons!! use em.

SHUT UP BONEY D:

;p

yeah

i find the X4 battle really easy because i played it so much. i find it easier with zero. i also like the battle with the general and the colonel

It doesn't help that Wily's weakness is hard to hit him with (which is also the case in 9 and 10).

Yeah. General and Colonel had awesome battle music.

yeah

did you know that if you're playing as X, you don't even need to move left or right in the first colonel battle? you can just stand still and jump at the right times. he'll NEVER hit you.

did you know that if you're playing as X, you don't even need to move left or right in the first colonel battle? you can just stand still and jump at the right times. he'll NEVER hit you.

really? wow i gotta try that next time haha

Pretty happy. ^^

=D great!

also bro check CR's art thread! you'll understand the last pic she put xD

It doesn't help that Wily's weakness is hard to hit him with (which is also the case in 9 and 10).

Yeah. General and Colonel had awesome battle music.

ah, mm10 i still need to play that game

mhm i love their battle music so much

which one? i love em both. sigma's final boss theme makes me think of star wars and GIANT ROBOT!!

both, but if i had to pick one it would be sigma 2. really felt like the final battle

the first form really calls for you to learn the patters of the fireballs. sigma's final form likes to shoot a laser for a long time which makes it really easy to start attacking him while he's shooting. the laser even destroys the missiles he shoots.

The damage on those things is huge. As to Kaiser Sigma, the mines don't really factor into my worries. However, while they can be destroyed by the laser, that's only the case if he's aiming high, which I consider something of a problem since IIRC, it'd be hard to be able to get a shot at his head in that case.